Chapter 45

Oscar could see he was losing Jeanette. She no longer belonged to him and it made him annoyed and irritated, even angry.

She told him she loved him, yet she's so fast to walk out of his life?

Just who does she think she is?

He could see she was dead set on cutting of any ties with him.

Their relationship, whatever it was, was dead for sure.

Oscar needed to breathe some new life into it, make it come alive stronger.

He had to perform his plan, the sooner the better. He had thought of it already, knew exactly what he had to do in order to get Jeanette back.

The only thing which appeared to be missing was the right timing and place. There just never seemed to be neither of those good enough for the occasion.

Mainly because Jeanette refused to spend time with him, to be near him. She'd always scurry off somewhere during the breaks, and he couldn't possibly kiss her during any lesson.

He couldn't get to her in school - he needed to come after her when their lessons end and she'll go home.

Frankly, that's what he did right that same day. The bell rung, Jeanette walked away quickly, but he matched her pace.

And he followed her until she stopped, turned around and screamed at him.

"What do you want? Just leave me alone, can't you see I'm trying to move on-"

He didn't give her a chance to finish saying what she wanted to get off her chest, because he crashed his lips against hers.

He kissed her, without a warning, without asking for permission, without any consent.

Sharp EdgesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara