Pilot (S1 E1)

Enchanted forest

The dwarfs and I was standing beside Snow's glass coffin when we saw Charming. I looked towards Charming and said "About time where in the world were you, your lover and shall I add my best friend is poisoned". Charming looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "Open it Y/n".

Grumpy looked at Charming and said "I'm sorry she's gone". Charming looked at me and said "Y/n please I need to say goodbye". I looked at the dwarfs and said "Lift it up you heard the man let him say goodbye to his love". Grumpy looked at the other dwarfs and said "Lets open the top before we get the crazy cat out".

The dwarfs lifted the top off the coffin giving Charming access to say his goodbye to Snow. Charming walked towards where Snow was laid and gave her a kiss of what he thought was a goodbye. Before anyone could react Snow gasped and put her hand on Charming's cheek while saying "Yo- you found me".

Charming helped Snow sit up and said "You should of known I would and know I'll always find you". Grumpy looked at me and said "What in the world just happened". I looked at Grumpy and with a smile said "That my friend would be a true loves kiss". Charming helped Snow up and she wrapped me up in a hug saying "Y/n Prisc-".

I looked at Snow and said "Please don't say my full name". Snow laughed and said "Anyways Y/n thank you for sending Charming the letter". I smiled and said "Don't you worry your head Snow like I've told you before we make a great team".

Days later

Snow and Charming were standing at the alter with Charming saying "I do". The priest looked at Snow and said "Snow White do you promise to take this man to be you husband and love him for all eternity". Snow looked at Charming and with a smile she said "I do". The priest smiled and said " I know pronounce you husband and wife".

Everyone cheered as Snow and Charming were about to share a kiss until they were interrupted by the evil queen Regina. As she was seen Regina said "Sorry I'm late". Then I walked in front of of the newly wedded couple as Snow took out Charming's sword and said "What are you doing here".

Regina looked at Snow and said "Oh I'm only here to give you a gift". I looked at Regina and said "They shall receive nothing from you". Regina moved her gaze from the couple over to me and said "I must say Y/n a loyal friend of Snow's that makes you a soul enemy, you know a lot may be scared of you but to me all you are is a crazy cat with claws". 

I looked at Regina and said "Well enough about my past tell us why you're really here". Regina looked at me and said "You and your people will loose, there will be a curse and I will have my happy ending if its the last thing I do". With that Regina disappeared.

Storybrooke

I was walking down to granny's and I ran into a boy who was the mayors  adopted son who was also trusted to be with me. I looked at the boy and said "Henry what's up". He looked at me and said "Y/n just the person I was looking for". I looked at Henry and said "Oh really kid what's up". Henry looked at me and said "You're still good at finding and persuading people aren't you".

I looked at Henry and said "I don't know what you mean with still but yeah I'd say I'm pretty good at finding things and persuading people". Henry looked at me and said "You have the bracelet on that you always wear right". I looked at Henry and said "Yeah kid I never take it off". Henry smiled and said "Great follow me".

We got on a bus making me confused so I said "Okay kid so we are on a bus and I have no clue where we are so what's up and who are we finding". Henry looked at me and said "Where in Boston and we are here because I know where my real mother is". I looked at Henry and said "Wow Hen I'm glad but what about Regina she must be so worried".