Skin deep (S1 E12)

Emma walked into Granny's to come face with me and Mary Margret. Emma looked at her and said "So how's your day going". Mary looked at her and said "Henry's fine". Emma looked at her and said "I didn't ask that". Mary looked at me and said "I know but Henry is his normal self". I looked at Emma and said "Plus she wont keep you separated for long".

Mary looked at her and said "When people are meant together they find away". Emma looked at us and said "So he's fine and happy". I looked at her and said "He's fine but he misses you so much Emma". Then Ashley came over to us and said "I wish schools took new-borns". Mary looked at her and said "I didn't even recognise you".

She looked at us and said "Well the baby is on the outside". Emma looked at her and said "Well how's it been going". She looked at us and said "Well the baby is fine but no time to get married yet". I looked at her and said "Well as long as your all okay that's all that matters". She looked at us and said "Sean's working double at the cannery".

Mary looked at her and said "Well he has to work". She looked at her and said "On Valentines day yeah". I looked over at Ruby and said "Rubs come here". She swung her arm over me and said "What's up". I looked at them and said "Well Ruby and I was thinking about going out tonight since we don't have Valentines you should all come join us".

Emma looked at me and said "I'm not in the party mood but you should totally go". Ruby walked off as Emma got a phone call and said "Y/n come with me". When Emma and I got to the place and she got her gun out when Gold walked out. He looked at us and said "Sherriff Swan and Y/n". 

Emma looked at him and said "The neighbours saw the door open and called in". He looked at us and said "It appears I've been robbed". I looked at him and said "Funny how it keeps happening to you". He looked at us and said "I'm a difficult man to love, well you can go now". Emma looked at him and said "If you don't tell us what you know I'll have to arrest you for obstruction of justice".

I looked at him and said "I have a feeling you don't want to be behind bars". He looked at us and said "Indeed not, his name is Moe French he sells flowers". Emma looked at him and said "Okay we'll go check it out". He looked at us and said "I'm sure you will, like I say bad things happen to bad people".    

I looked at him and said "Is that a threat". We then left as Gold said "Good luck". We was at the Sherriff station and Emma said "Moe did rip you off it was all at his place". Gold looked at us and said "The man himself". I looked at him and said "Closing in on him". He looked at us and said "Job half done then".

Emma looked at him and said "In less than a day I got everything back". Gold looked at us and said "You've recovered nothing, somethings missing". I looked at Gold and said "She'll get it when she finds him". Then Gold said "Not if I find him first". Later I was out partying with the girls.

Mary looked at Ashley and said "Pace yourself Ashley". I nodded and said "Don't wanna carry you home lass". She looked at us and said "This is the first night I've been out since the baby". Ruby looked at us and said "Oh check out those guys". Ashley looked at us and said "Honey, I'm with Sean". 

Ruby looked at me and said "Come on Y/n lets say hi". I picked up my wine and said "Don't mind if we do". Ruby went to one boy while I went to another. The man looked at me and said "And who may you be". I looked at him and said "Y/n and you". He looked at me and said "Charlie great to meet you".

A couple minutes later Sean came over and looked at Charlie while saying "Can I borrow her for a second its important". Charlie nodded and Sean dragged me away making me look at him and said "So what's important". He looked at me and said "I want to propose to Ashley but I don't know how".

I looked at him and said said "Let me go over to her and you be behind her". He nodded as I walked over to them and Ashley said "How was it talking with that man". I looked at her and said "He was pretty boring but look behind you". She turned around and saw Sean as he said "Will you marry me".

I looked at Ashley while giggling and said "Hurry up girl he only has a 20 minute break". She nodded and said "Yes". Everyone started laughing as I said "Go get him girl but no kids you have one". Mary looked at me and said "Are you ready to go". I nodded and said "Yeah because if I stay any longer I'm gonna get drunk bye Ruby".

The next morning I walked into the Sherriff office to see Gold in jail and looked at Emma and said "Sadly I'm not surprised to see him here". I gave Emma her sandwich as she looked at him and said "You want half of this sandwich, I owe you a favour". He looked at her and said "I don't need a reminder that you owe me". 

Regina walked in and said "Sherriff Swan you have 30 minutes with Henry". Emma looked at me and I said "Go I'll keep a eye on Gold". Regina looked at me and said "Could I have a word with him". I walked to the door and said "Make it quick".