The stranger (S1 E20)

Emma, Mary, August and I was at the apartment when August said "No one is getting through that". I looked at him and said "Wow when are you installing the torture chamber". August looked at me and said said "I call it the medieval chic". Mary looked at him and said "I don't care what it looks like as long as it keeps Regina out".

Emma looked at him and said "How did you learn to do this". August looked at him and said "Woodshop, eighth grade". Mary looked at us and said "Speaking of school I have to go". I looked at them and said "Same I need to go to the psych ward". Later Emma and I went to Henry who was at Granny's.

Emma looked at him and said "So what's the emergency". Henry looked at us and said "Sh, this is sensitive". I looked at him and said "If its sensitive why are we talking about it at Granny's". Henry looked at us and said "I'm hungry but who else knows we hide the book in the Sherriff station". 

Emma looked at him and said "No one why". Henry looked at us and said "Someone changed it, there's a new story in it". I looked at him and said "Why would someone add a new story". Henry looked at us and said "To tell us something about the curse". Emma looked at him and said "What would that be".

Henry looked at us and said "I don't know its not finished yet". Emma looked at him and said "Why would someone go through so much trouble to add a story to not finish it". Henry nodded and said "That's what's weird its about Pinocchio everyone knows how that ends". I looked at him and said "Or maybe there's more to it".

Emma looked at Henry and said "Your going to be late to school, lets go".

Enchanted Forest   

Charming looked at Doc and said "Do something". I looked at Snow and said "Its okay the wardrobe is nearly finished". 

Storybrooke

Me and Emma were trying to get in contact with Henry and she said "How do we get in contact with him". I looked at her and said "Try the walkie talkie". Emma got the walkie talkie out and said "Henry this is a code red". We heard Henry say "What's wrong". I sighed and said "We need to talk to you". 

Henry said "About Operation Cobra". Emma looked at him and said "No about all three of us meet us downstairs". Henry came out and said "If my mom sees me talking to you two she'll go mad". I looked at him and said "We need to ask you something very important". Emma looked at him and said "Do you want to get away from Regina, come live with me then you'll be able to see Y/n as well".  

Henry looked at her and said "More than anything". I looked at Henry and said "Alright buckle up, I'll come see you soon".