The return (S1 E19)

Emma and I walked into Kathryn's hospital room when Dr Whale said "Y/n, Emma come in look who's awake". I looked at her and said "Hello Kathryn, we don't want to take a lot of your time but do you remember anything". She looked at us and said "I don't remember much I was in a car accident and the airbag went off and the next thing I know is I'm in the dark".

Dr Whale looked at us and said "We are trying to get the drugs out her system". She looked at us and said "Then I was in a field at edge of town". Emma looked at her and said "So you didn't see anyone". She looked at us and said "Nothing I'm sorry, when I was gone you thought I was dead".

I looked at her and said "Your DNA matched the heart we found". She looked at us and said "Why would anyone do this". Emma looked at her and said "I think someone was trying to frame Mary Margret".

Enchanted Forest 

Papa and I was walking out and we saw a man in front of Bae. The man looked at us and said "Its nothing, it was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going". Papa walked towards the man when Bae said "I'm fine Papa really". Papa looked at him and said "Are you sure Bae". I looked at him and said "Bae just tell him if you aren't".

He looked at us and said "I'm sure I'm fine". Papa looked at the man and said "Well I'm sure it wont happen again". The man looked at him and said "It wont". Papa looked at him and said "What's that". I knelt down and said "Bae your bleeding". Bae looked at us and said "It's nothing".

Papa looked at the man and said "Don't bother" and turned the man into a slug. I looked at Bae and said "Don't worry sometimes he can be a little over protective". Papa walked over to the slug and Bae said "Papa don't". But he didn't listen and squashed the slug. Everyone walked away and I said "I think that was a bit far".

Storybrooke

We was having a welcome home party for Mary and she said "All these people to welcome me home". I looked at her and said "You have a lot of friends". She looked at us and said "It didn't feel like that yesterday". 

Enchanted Forest

We got home and Papa asked a maid to fetch some supper. Bae looked at Papa and said "You killed that man". He looked at him and said "You was hurt". I looked at him and said "So you squashed him but I'll let you two talk". We sat down to eat when Bae said "Papa if I find a way to get rid of the power without hurting anyone would you".

I looked at him and said "Bae both me and you know he wouldn't". Papa looked at him and said "Besides its not possible". He looked at him and said "But if it was would you". Papa looked at him and said "Are you really that unhappy Bae I can give you anything you desire, name it what do you want".

Bae looked at him and said "I want my father". Papa looked at him and said "All I want is my children's happiness". I looked at them and said "Right lets find a way to get rid of his power then". Later we was all in the forest and kids were playing when Papa said "Why don't you join in Bae, Y/n and I have something we need to do".

Papa and I walked up to Bae and Papa said "Didn't your friend want to say hello". I looked at him and said "She's probably scared of you like the rest of the children are". Papa looked at us and said "What is there to be frightened of". Bae looked at him and said "You have stains on your boots".

He looked at him and said "Oh yeah that uhm". I looked at him and said "Don't lie to him". Papa sighed and said "We need a new maid". I looked at him and said "Papa said she heard about the knife". Bae looked at him and said "She was mute she couldn't tell anyone". I looked at him and said "I tried to tell him that but he didn't listen".

Papa looked at us and said "Even mutes can draw pictures dearies". Later on I was with Papa when Bae walked in and said "Papa, Y/n, I found a way for things to be like it were". I looked at him and said "How do we do that". Bae looked at us and said "Come with me, have you heard of Reul Ghorm".

Papa looked at him and said "Blue Star". I looked at him and said "The Blue Fairy". Papa looked at him and said "Oh son please tell me you didn't". Bae looked at him and said "But you promised". I nodded and said "That you did". Bae looked at him and said "We can got to a place without magic".

Papa looked at him and said "Then I'd be powerless". I looked at him and said "Well that's kind of the point". Bae looked at him and said "You'd be like everyone else, we'd be happy". He looked at us and said "We can be happy here". I looked at him and said "But your killing people for the littlest mistakes".

Bae looked at him and said "This can work it can". I looked at him and said "You made a deal with us are you seriously backing out". Papa looked at us and said "No". We through a bean on the ground outside. I looked at Bae and said "Why isn't anything happening". Then a portal opened up Bae looked at us and said "Come on we have to".

Papa looked at us and said "Its a trick it'll tear us apart". I looked at him and said "It cant be come on Papa". Bae and I fell into the portal and I got on my feet and saw a caterpillar that said "Who are you".