Fruit of the poisonous tree (S1 E11)

Emma, Mary and I was at Granny's when Emma said "Regina always things she can take his happiness away". Mary looked at her and said "She's just mad that you and Henry have I special bond". I looked at her and said "A bit like you did with Graham you two had a bond". Emma looked at us and said "How did she even know about the castle".

I looked at her and said "She's the mayor she knows everything". Mary's phone buzzed and Emma said "Is everything okay". She looked at us and said "Yes I just need to go, Y/n can you come with me". We walked out of Granny's and I said "This is about David isn't it". She looked at me and said "Yup".

Later Emma came up to me and said "Y/n I need your help". I looked at her and said "Okay I'm coming". We got to Emma's and saw Sidney and I said "What's he doing here". She looked at me and said "Also helping". Emma looked at Sidney and said "When did that transfer go through, does three weeks sound it".

Sidney looked at her and said "Yeah, why". I looked at him and said "Looks like them records are missing". Mary came in and said "Guys there's something I'd like to talk to you about, hi Sidney". Emma looked at her and said "We're just doing some work". I looked at her and said "I think we found something on Regina".

Mary looked at us and said "Interesting work, well I approve". Sidney looked at us and said "Want to go by book, get a warrant". I looked at him and said "And do you know a judge she doesn't own". Emma looked at us and said "Oh we're screwed". Sidney looked at us and said "Or there's my way".

Emma looked at him and said "I wanna do this right". I looked at him and said "Plus how do we expose her without it flipping around". Sidney looked at us and said "Well look what she's done to us all she isn't going to stop". Emma looked at him and said "Okay let's start by talking to her".

We went to Regina and she said "So what're you all accusing me of". Emma looked at her and said "Fifty thousand was transferred out the city's account by you". She looked at us and said "Well as Mayor I'm involved with a lot of those". I looked at her and said "But the thing is, its missing from three weeks ago".

Regina looked at us and said "Well if they're missing I probably checked them out, and if it was three weeks ago they probably burnt in the fire". Emma looked at us and said "There's nothing for us to do let's go guys". We was walking away and Sidney said "That was your plan, you didn't do anything".

I looked at him and said "Oh, come on this is Emma of course she did something". Emma looked at him and said "Y/ns right, I planted a bug". Later Emma and I walked into the Sherriff station and I said "Hey Sidney, did you get anything". He looked at us and said "Yes I did and its better than good".

He played a recording and Emma said "Who's on the other end". Sidney looked at us and said "I have no clue". I looked at them and said "Well we need to find out and a payoff in the woods is really suspicious". Sidney looked at me and said "With stolen city funds". Emma looked at us and said "Lets find out who she's meeting".

They got up and Emma said "You coming". I looked at them and said "I'm going to stay here and see if I can find anything else". About an hour later Emma came in and said "We need to break into the Mayor's house". I looked at her and said "Oh for Merlin's sake". We got to Regina's house and Emma said "We need to find out why she's bought land from Gold".

I looked at her and said "She is the last person I'd think of buying land off Gold". She broke the glass and I said "Merlin you're lucky you are the Sherriff". Emma started hacking in the computer and printed the files. Regina walked in and said "What do you think your doing". Emma looked at her and said "Some kids broke in so we came to check it out".

Regina looked at us and said "Well that was awfully quick". I looked at her and said "She's doing her job like you wanted her to". Regina looked at us and said "And he's here". I looked at her and said "He's a witness". She looked at him and said "What did you see". He looked at her and said "Some kids with a rock".

Regina looked at us and said "Did they take anything". I looked at her and said "Well nothing looked out of place". Regina looked at us and said "Okay you all are no longer needed goodbye". Later Henry and I was at Granny's when the mystery man on a bike came over and said "What're you doing".

Henry looked at us and said "No time to talk, I need to write it down before I forget". He looked at us and said "I hate when things slip away from me". I looked at the man and said "They're from this book he has lost, anyways I have to go". I walked to where Emma and Sidney was and said "So what did you find out".

Emma looked at me and said "She's got a mansion blueprint". I looked at her and said "Jiminy Crickets". Two days later Emma came up to me and said "She was making a new castle for Henry and the and the kids of Storybrooke". I looked at her and said "Woah she's doing something good for once".