An apple as red as blood (S1 E21)

I was talking to Mary when Emma walked in. I looked at her and said "I thought you was leaving". Mary looked at her and said "And I couldn't really tell because you didn't say a proper goodbye, you said we all need to stick together that we are like family". Emma looked at us and said "Yeah I'm sorry I shouldn't have left".

Mary looked at her and said "Your right you shouldn't have, so why did you". I looked at Mary and said "Okay calm down". Emma looked at us and said "I didn't want to be Sherriff everyone was relying Emma". I looked at Emma and said "I know how that feels but if you run away from your problems things get worse".

Mary looked at her and said "And what was going to happen to Henry". Emma looked at her and said "I took Henry with me". Mary looked at her and said "So you didn't want people to rely on you but you took your son". I looked at them and said "You know what, call me when you've sorted this out".

Henry told me to come so August so we went to see him. August answered the door as Henry said "August we need your help, Emma wants to leave". I looked at him and said "Henry said you was making her believe". August said "I'm sorry I failed, I tried to show her first it was my leg but now".  

I looked at him and said "Your turning into wood". Henry looked at me and said "Well at least you believe, but I was right the curse is real". August looked at him and said "Your a smart kid". I looked at him and said "And I'm guessing you Pinocchio". He looked at me and said "Wow really what gave it away".

Henry looked at him and said "But why are you turning into wood". He looked at us and said "I'm turning back because I haven't really been a good boy and if the curse doesn't break this doesn't stop". Henry looked at us and said "So we need to show Emma that he's turning back into wood".

I looked at him and said "It wont work since she doesn't believe". August looked at us and said "That's right plus I tried that". I looked at Henry and said "We are going to have to find a different way". Later Emma and I knocked on Regina's door as she answered it. Emma looked at her and said "We need to talk".

Regina looked at us and said "Yes, I imagine we do, come in". I looked at her and said "Okay so what's going on between you and Emma needs to end". Regina looked at her and said "Well I think that may be a good idea". Emma looked at Regina and said "I'm leaving town". Regina looked at her and said "What".

I looked at Regina and said "Emma wants to leave town". Emma nodded and said "But I want to see Henry visit and spend time with him". Regina looked at her and said "You get to see him and still be in his life". I looked at her and said "Its what's best for Henry as I bet he'll still want to see Emma".

Later Henry came to the apartment and said "Hey Emma, Y/n is everything okay". Emma looked at him and said "I have to leave Storybrooke". Henry looked at her and said "What". I looked at him and said "I tried to convince her other wise but she's too suborn". Emma looked at him and said "Plus Regina said I could still see you".

Henry looked at her and said "No don't trust her". Emma looked at him and said "Henry I have to". Henry looked at her and said "Wait that's a apple pie". I looked at her and said "Emma why did you take apple off her". Emma looked at us and said "Its fine". Then Henry took a bite and fell unconscious as I caught him I said "We need to take him to hospital".