Queen of hearts (S2 E9)

We got to my fathers cell and Snow said "This is where he said you would be saviour". Emma looked at us and said "He knew". I chuckled and said "Well of course he knew". Snow looked at us and said "Come on". I looked at them and said "We are looking for squid ink". Mulan sighed and said "Well its not here".

I looked at her and said "It has to be". Snow sighed and said "He wants his daughter home he wouldn't lie". I looked at Aurora and said "What is it". She looked at me and said "Its a message". She gave it to me and said "Well I'm guessing its for Emma". Emma looked at me and said "Why would you say that".

I looked at her and said "Maybe because your name is all over the parchment". Emma read over the parchment and said "What does this mean". I sighed and said "Well probably your name". Snow sighed and said "In all seriousness he was obsessed with you, you was the key from the curse".

Aroura looked at us and said "We've looked everywhere nothing". I sighed and said "My father is crafty it'll be in here somewhere". Mulan looked at me and said "There cant be". I smirked and said "Well looks like you didn't look hard enough". Snow ran over to me and said "You found it". I nodded and said "Well at least there was ink in this cell".

Aurora threw a rock to close the cell door making Emma say "Aurora what the hell are you doing". Cora looked at us all and said "Helping me, speaking of Y/n dear we'll need you". I froze when Snow only for me to hear whispered "Go on Y/n you can stall them". I nodded as Cora transported me out of the cell.

Cora looked at Emma and said "Even Rumplestiltskin himself couldn't leave this cell what makes you think you'll be able to". Emma looked at Aurora and said "How could you". Cora laughed and said "Don't blame her she was only doing what she was told". Emma looked at her and said "You took her heart".

Hook looked at her and said "Actually I did as a gift". I looked at him and said "Wow how lovely of you". Cora looked at Emma and said "Now together, a witch, a thieving cat and a charming pirate are going to Storybrooke, hope you enjoy your stay". Cora and Hook turned around the corner and said "I know how to get out the cell".

Snow looked at me and said "What how". I sighed and said "Well because I'm not stupid". Mulan looked at me and said "And your now betraying us". I looked at her and said "Me?, no, never, I needed to get Cora to invite me in order to get us all home". Emma looked at me and said "So, how do we get out".

I looked at her and said "Look on the paper, really look into it you'll get your answer". Cora walked in and said "Y/n dear you coming". I looked at her while nodding and whispered "Good luck". Cora, Hook and I was walking along a dirt road as Hook said "Where are we going". Cora looked at him and said "Lake Nostos the legend says the water holds the power to restore what was once lost".

I looked at her and said "I'm guessing it'll restore the wardrobes ashes". Cora nodded and said "That's right dear". Hook looked at her and said "I may be a simple pirate but shouldn't lakes have water". Cora twirled her fingers as water filled the lake. I wore an impressed face and said "Well that was impressive".

Cora looked at Hook and said "And now the ashes, Hook care do the honours". He opened the bottle and poured it into the lake. A whirl pool opened and Cora said "Don't worry dears we'll be in Storybrooke soon enough, I look forward in seeing my daughter". Cora handed me the compass and said "Y/n dear I'm trusting you don't let go".

A arrow was shot towards Cora and Snow said "Your not going anywhere, get the compass". They all started fighting and when they finished Snow and Emma walked over to me. I looked at them and said "Well nice to know you listened to me". Snow hugged me and said "Thank you Y/n that was a big help".

Emma looked down and said "They didn't have the compass". I chuckled and said "Good job I had my hands on it, so ready to go home". They nodded as we jumped into the whirl pool. We climbed out of a well and Henry gave Emma a hug. Henry then looked over to me and gave me a hug and said "I missed you Y/n".

I looked at him and said "I missed you too kid". Papa walked over to us and said "Right we need to get to David". We got to his shop and Snow gave Charming a kiss making him wake up. I looked at him and said "Good morning sleeping David". He laughed and said "Wow didn't want to wake up to your annoying voice".

I laughed and said "Shove off your joking and we both know it".