What happened to Fredrick (S1 E13)

Emma and I went to Granny's when the mysterious man was there and said "I've been meaning to bump into you two, maybe we can get that drink". Emma looked at him and said "Asking me out". I looked at him and said "Feeling desperate". Emma looked at him and said "Thought you came here to write because you find inspiration".

He looked at Emma and said "I'm optimistic for our date". I sighed and said "I always third wheel everyone". Emma looked at him and said "I don't go out with people I don't know the names of, it was nice talking to you". He looked at us and said "Its August W. Booth". I looked at him and said "Lucky us we get the middle initial".

He looked at us and said "Its for Wayne, well there goes your reason for not coming here after work". We walked inside and saw Mary and she said "Who was that". I looked at her and said "Its Emma's admirer". Emma lightly shoved me and said "I don't know yet". Mary looked at her and said "So you'll find out".

I looked at her and said "He asked her our for coffee can you believe that". Emma looked at her and said "Its nothing anyways what about you, you wanted to talk about". Mary looked at her and said "Well talking about you is much easier". I looked at her and said "Why what's up". She looked at us and said "I didn't stay away from David".

Emma looked at us and said "Yes I know". She looked at us and said "How". I looked at her and said "Your a lovesick school teacher its quite obvious". She looked at us and said "I've been discreet". Emma looked at her and said "Two cups, new perfume, late nights". I looked at her and said "Don't forget the plunging neck lines".

She looked at me and said "What do you mean". I looked at her and said "Well before David woke up you was a top button type of girl". She looked at us and said "Why didn't you say anything". Emma looked at her and said "We're not you mother". Mary looked at Emma and said "Well according to Henry I'm yours".

I looked at her and said "We figured you'd tell us when its time". Mary looked at us and said "He's telling Kathryn". Emma looked at her and said "Everything". Mary looked at her and said "Yes". Later I was walking I saw Emma, I looked at her and said "What's that". She looked at me and said "Its Henry's story book".

Emma and I went to Henry's school to pick him up and Emma said "Wow, I loved that game". I looked at them and said "Isn't that Space Paranoids or something". Henry looked at us and said "Yeah my mom got it for me". Emma looked at him and said "I used to play that when I was a kid".

Henry looked at us and said "My moms picking me up in 5 minutes". I looked at him and said "Jesus couldn't she be any later". Emma looked at him and said "We'll have to make this quick then". I looked at Henry and said "Emma found your book". Henry looked at us and said "Where did you find it".

Emma looked at him and said "I found it in the gutter". I looked at her and said "Weirdest place to find a book". Emma looked at us and said "Must've fallen of a dump truck". Henry looked at her and said "Woah that's crazy". Emma looked at us and said "Is there any other explanation". I looked at her and said "I don't know".

Emma looked at us and said "Well it somehow got its way back to me". Henry looked at us and said "Maybe our luck is back, Operation Cobra is back on". I looked at them and said "Maybe this is a sign thinks are going to get better". Emma looked at him and said "Well we should get going". 

We got to Emma's and Mary was sulking in bed. I sat on the bed as Emma said "You feel like talking". Mary sighed and said "Nope". I looked at her and said "I'm guessing you want to be alone". Mary said "Nope". Emma and I laid on Mary's bed to give her assurance she wasn't alone.