Into the deep (S2 E8)

Emma looked at Aurora and said "The boy in your dream was this him". Aurora nodded and said "Yes that's Henry". Emma looked at her and said "That's impossible how can my son be in your dream". Snow looked at her and said "I don't think it was a dream". Emma looked at her and said "What do you mean".

I looked at her and said "That room Snow has been there before". Mulan looked at me and said "A room in a dream is real". I sighed and said "Its to do with the sleeping curse". Emma looked at us and said "Henry has been through the sleeping curse". I looked at Aurora and said "What did he say to you".

She looked at me and said "He said his name and then I woke up". Snow looked at Emma and said "Emma its going to be okay". She looked at her and said "We are so far from okay". I sighed and said "I just hope it wasn't a bad idea for you to leave Hook". Snow looked at us and said "Its okay we have a way home".

Emma looked at us and said "We have compass and the wardrobe ashes are still with Cora". Mulan sighed and said "Stealing from her would be suicide". I looked at her and said "Well we can always try". Mulan looked at me and said "How". Snow sighed and said "We don't know but we know someone who does".

I nodded and said "My father he'll know a way". Emma looked at us and said "Well we can communicate". I looked at Aurora and said "Come on your off back to sleep". We started walking and Emma said "How close are we, Henry could already be waiting". Aurora looked at us and said "We planned to meet again in two hours".

I pointed and said "Over there that's safe high ground, set up camp and we can talk to Henry to get information from my father". Mulan was putting Aurora to sleep while Snow, Emma and I walked near a tree to talk. Snow looked at Emma and said "Don't worry you'll get back to Henry soon".

There was a rustle and Emma said "What was that". Mulan woke Aurora up as we started fighting the people, I turned into a cat and attacked people until they we're unconscious. We all took deep breathes as Emma looked at me and said "Your really starting to remind me of Professor McGonagall now".

I smiled and said "The woman from Harry Potter I'll take that as a complement she's badass". Mulan walked over to us and said "They took Aurora". We walked to go find Aurora and a crow landed on Snow's shoulder. Emma looked at her and said "What was that". I looked at her and said "Well Em that's a crow".

Snow looked at us and said "We have until sundown to give her the compass or she'll kill Aurora". Mulan looked at Emma and said "Give it to me". I stood in front of her and said "I don't think she will, we need to consider". Snow nodded and said "We need a plan to keep Aurora and the compass".

Mulan looked at us and said "My vow to Phillip was to protect Aurora". I sighed and said "Give us a few hours if we cant find a way we will give Cora the compass". She looked at me and said "We don't even have access to the dark one". Snow looked at her and said "Yes we do me maybe the door can reopen".      

Emma looked at her and said "What another sleeping curse". I sighed and said "There may be something I can do but we will need to make more sleeping powder". Mulan sighed and said "The poppy plant we need to hurry to get it before sundown". We got the sleeping powder and Emma said "We will be right here".

I looked at her and said "Are you sure your ready". Snow nodded as I waved my hand over the powder and softly blew it toward her face. When she woke up I looked at her and said "You okay there". She looked panicked and said "Y/n I need more powder". I looked at her and said "There isn't anymore, why what happened".

She looked at me and said "David he went under a sleeping spell so he could see me". I sighed and said "Well the only way out of that one is a true loves kiss". Snow grabbed my arms and said "Yes that's why we have to get back now". Emma looked at her and said "Don't worry we will get home".

I looked at her and said "Well did you get the information". She nodded and said "Your father said the key is in his cell". Emma looked at us and said "Well lets go then". Emma then looked panicked. I looked at her and said "What's wrong". She looked at me and said "The compass is gone and so is Mulan".

I sighed and said "Oh shit". We was finding Mulan when Snow jumped on her and said "Give me the compass". Mulan looked at her while saying "And steal Aurora's fate". I looked at her and said "Well we know how to defeat Cora and then you can have Aurora". She looked at us and said "The best chance we have is to make the trade".

Snow looked at her and said "That's not going to happen, we need to get home". Mulan looked at us and said "I hope your ready to fight". I chucked and said "Oh we was born ready". Then Aurora came over to us and said "Hook let me go". I looked at Emma and said "See I told you he wasn't THAT bad".

Aurora nodded while looking at Emma and said "I think he may care about you he wanted to prove you should've trusted him".