The Stable boy (S1 E18)

I went to find Emma and she said "Oh Y/n nice to see you awake". I looked at her and said "The last thing I remember is being held by a pretty handsome man and then fainting". Emma gave me a worried look and said "Oh wow lucky you". Then David said "Emma, Y/n hey". Emma looked at him and said "David we don't have time".

David looked at us and said "No, I understand, its Mary Margret how's she doing". I looked at him and said "How do you think she's doing". He looked at us and said "Well the last time we spoke I think she misunderstood me". Emma looked at him and said "When you told her you thought she might be guilty".

He looked at us and said "Look its the situation its confusing and horrible for everyone she needs to know I don't think she's guilty, can I see her". I looked at him and said "She doesn't want visitors". He sighed and said "You mean she doesn't want to see me". Emma looked at him and said "Honestly I'm sure your heart is in the right place but the last thing she needs is encouragement from you".

He looked at us and said "Then what does she need". I looked at him and said "A miracle". I walked in the Sherriff office and followed Emma to see Sidney. Emma looked at him and said "What did you find". He looked at her and said "Nothing". I looked at him and said "Absolutely nothing at all?".

He looked at us and said "I tried, I really did but what can I say, Regina knows how to cover her tracks". Emma looked at him and said "What about the weapon anything on that". He looked at us and said "For what I can tell she never bought on nor owned one". I sighed and said "Is that all you could figure out".

He looked at us and said "Don't worry I'm going to keep digging". He walked away and then Mary said "I'm gonna talk to the DA". Emma looked at her and said "Are you sure". Mary looked at us and said "Golds right I have nothing to hide I need people to see me for who I really am". I looked at them and said "Well I must go goodbye".

Later Emma and I was looking at Henry's book when August came up to us and said "What're you two doing". Emma looked at him and said "Grasping at straws". He looked at us and said "Still trying to prove your friend has been framed". I looked at him and said "Every time we try do something right it keeps backlashing at us, I'll let you two talk bye".

A hour later Emma came up to me and said "Come on I've got something I'll tell you on the way". I looked at her and said "Oh okay". Regina answered the door and said "How can I help you". Emma looked at her and said "I need you to unlock your garage for me". Regina looked at her and said "Why would I do that".

I looked at her and said "Because Emma has a search warrant that says you have to". Regina looked at us and said "On what grounds". Emma looked at her and said "I found a part of a broken shovel near where the heart was found". I sighed and said "Someone also called saying they found you digging over there".

Regina looked at us and said "A anonymous call". Emma nodded and said "Yeah they didn't leave a name". I looked at her and said "Open the garage or we'll find a way ourselves". Regina then opened the garage door for Emma and I to investigate. Emma looked at her and said "Where is it".

Regina looked at us and said "Where's what". I looked at her and said "You knew we were coming". She looked at us and said "How on earth would I know that". Emma looked at her and said "Mary Margret is a good person she doesn't deserve this". She looked at Emma and said "She is a murderer and a liar".

I walked in the office and Mary was getting fully arrested. I looked at Gold and said "You told us you could fix this, so you could make sure Regina doesn't win". He looked at me and said "Well she hasn't yet". Emma looked at him and said "Well she's going to, and now my friend is going to pay for us trusting you".  

Gold looked at us and said "Ladies I know this is emotional but its not over there's still time". I looked at him and said "Time for what". He looked at us and said "For me to work a little magic". He left as I looked at Emma and said "There's something seriously wrong with him.