The Cricket Game (S2 E10)

We walked into the loft to see Snow and Charming in bed. Henry looked at them and said "Hey guess what taco shells were on sale". I sighed and walked over to the cupboard and said "I just got over the ten times I walked in on this in the enchanted forest but its just my luck for it to happen again".

Henry looked at them and said "Why are you still in bed its the middle of the afternoon". Snow looked at him and said "The trip was tiring so I went to rest". David nodded and said "And I needed to help her rest". I shook my head and said "You two are one disgusting and two terrible liars".

Emma looked at Henry and said "Uhm why don't you go help Y/n make tacos". I chuckled and said "Yes because I need help just like Snow needed help sleeping". Henry walked over to me and said "Y/n what were they doing and why are you all acting weird about it". I looked at him and said "Well they were uhm sleeping, like normal people because they are uhm tired".

We walked into granny's and everyone started cheering. I laughed as I said "Yes everyone we made it in one piece". Ruby came over to hug Snow and I while saying "I wasn't worried one bit". I patted her back and said "Oh don't worry we can tell". Archie then came over and said "We all missed you".

Emma looked at Granny and said "We made tacos, it was so much better than hunting for food". Granny looked at her and said "Don't I know it. Meatloaf back home, what a bitch". David clanked his beer and said "I'd just like to say thanks for joining us and I'd like you all to raise a glass here's to not having to look for awhile".

I looked at Emma and whispered "He's wishing something upon us". She patted my shoulder and said "It's going to be fine". Regina walked in making everyone look at her. She looked at us and said "Sorry I'm late". Grumpy grabbed a knife and said "What's she doing here". I looked at him and said "Well Emma and I would like you to know we invited her".

Snow guided us over to David and Emma said "We are celebrating today because of Regina". I nodded and said "Yes, if it wasn't for Regina's help we wouldn't be here and we owe her". David looked at us and said "And you didn't think to tell us". I looked at him and said "You may be Emma's parents but I hate to break it Charming you aren't mine".

Emma looked at them and said "Well for me you two was a little busy when I came to ask you". Snow looked at us and said "Guys she tried to kill us yesterday". I shook my head and said "No she didn't and I believe she will change for Henry, so we believe she deserves a chance". 

Enchanted Forest  

Jiminy looked at us and said "I fear the Queen will never change". I nodded and said "And if she did it would be some miracle". Jiminy looked at us and said "We must dispense justice". Charming looked at him and said "Agreed what are our options". Grumpy looked at us and said "Give me five minutes alone with her with my axe".

I looked at him and said "Now now Grumpy we don't want to be worse than her". The blue fairy looked at us and said "The magic we need to capture her will only dim her power for a short time". Granny looked up and said "Why don't we banish her somewhere". I sighed and said "She's our problem so we have to deal with her".

Charming stood up and said "Only one thing is certain, as long as she lives this kingdom is in danger". Snow wore a confused face and said "Are you saying". Charming nodded and said "We must kill the queen". I leaned into my chair and said "Well this is a great way of justice".

Storybrooke

Emma, Henry and I was in Granny's when he said "So what was it like there". I looked at him and said "Well where should I start there was ogres, the dead rising, people trying to kill us all the normal fairy tale things I guess". Henry looked at me and said "Awesome". I looked at him and said "Well we have to work on your sense of awesome".

She paused and then said "Well lets walk you to school". Henry looked at us and said "Don't worry I can walk on my own". Emma look at me as I looked at Henry and said "We know that just let Emma walk you because you don't have to walk alone". Henry looked at us and said "David let me".

Emma looked at him and said "Well I'm not David". We walked out of the door and Pongo Archie's dog ran over to us. Henry looked at Pongo and said "Hey Pongo its okay". I kneeled down next to Pongo as he barked to my face. Emma looked over at Henry and said "Henry ignore what I just said and walk to the bus stop your old enough"

She then turned to me and said "Is everything okay". I sighed and said "Something is wrong with Archie". Ruby came out of Granny's and said "What's going on". I got up and said "Come on we need to go to Archie's office somethings wrong". We got to Archie's office and he was laying lifeless on the floor.

I kneeled down next to him and Ruby said "Is he okay". I looked at her and said "Well there's no pulse". Emma looked at us and said "Who would do this". Ruby looked at us and said "I think I know". I looked at her and said "Who". She turned her head to me and said "Regina". I sighed and said "Emma go to Regina I'll sort Archie's body to the hospital".