The Shepherd (S1 E6)

Today Emma, Henry and I was at David's welcome home party and Henry said "You know why he doesn't remember, the curse isn't working on him yet". Emma looked at him and said "Henry, David has amnesia". I looked at him and said "And amnesia cause memory loss and make it hard for people to recognise others and things".

Henry looked at us and said "Yeah that's preventing the curse from replacing his fairy-tale story with fake memories". Emma looked at him and said "Right because everyone has fake memories here". I looked at him and said "Which is weird because I have always lived here but okay". Henry looked at me and said "But your wrong and we need to help you all and remind David he-".

 At the same time Emma and I said "Prince Charming". Henry looked at us and said "We need to jog his memory and give him and Ms Blanchard together". I looked at him and said "Didn't we just try that". Henry looked at us while saying "And it woke him up". Then David walked to us and said "Hey, your the ones who saved me right".

Emma looked at him and said "Oh yeah I guess". David looked at us and said "And the only ones I seem to know here". I looked at him and said "It must be hard to not remember people you probably should remember". Emma looked at us and said "Besides you can hide with us". David picked up a sausage and Henry said "Have you ever used a sword".

David laughed and said "I'm sorry, you guys know Mary Margret right, do you know if she's coming". Emma looked at me and gave me a help face so I said "Uhm no she couldn't make it school teacher duties or something". David nodded and walked away so we went over to Dr Whale.

The Kathryn came over to us and said "Have you guys seen David". I looked at her and said "Well he was over there not long ago". Moments later I was at Emma and Mary's and Mary was doing the dishes. Emma looked at her and said "You might want to ease up or that Brillo Pad is going to press charges".

I looked at her and said "Yeah aren't you being a bit mean to that thing". She looked at us and said "The dishes were just piling up". I looked at her and said "Wait does this have anything to do with David stopping by". Emma looked at her and said "We saw him sulking when we pulled up". Mary looked at us and said "He just".

Emma looked at her and said "We know your just". I looked at Mary and said "That's all I hear you say, anyways you did the right thing". She looked at us and said "He made a pretty compelling case". Emma looked at her and said "And he's still married". Mary looked at us and said "What do I do".

I looked at her and said "Well I don't know about Emma but your asking me and I've never been able to keep a man but I can tell you one thing sit down and have a drink girl". Emma walked over to some whisky and poured some out for us all. Emma looked at her and said "Well I don't know much either but if you think something your doing is wrong, it is".

Mary nodded as we all took a drink. Later Emma made me come to the Sherriff's office when Graham came in. He looked at me and said "Oh is this the third time you've been here today". I looked at him and said "Guess you could say we're tied to the hip". He looked at us and said "Anyways donuts".

Emma looked at him and said "Okay what do you want". He looked at Emma and said "I know I said no night shifts but I need you to do a night shift". Emma looked at him and said "Why". I looked at her and said "Wouldn't be surprised if he had a booty call to attend to". Graham looked at me and said "Actually Y/n the pet shelter person is sick and I volunteered so I need to feed the dogs".

Emma looked at him while taking the donuts she said "You're lucky you brought donuts". Then Mary came jogging in and said "Emma, Y/n can I talk to you for a sec". Graham looked at us and said "I'll go patrol my office". Mary looked at us and said "David left his wife". I looked at her and said "Well it was bound to happen sooner or later".

Mary looked at us and said "He was doing it for me, he wants to meet up with me". Emma looked at her and said "Well go". She looked at Emma and said "What". I looked at her and said "Emma said go and quite frankly I think you should go too". Mary looked at us and said "The thing is with her new friend being Regina that's not going to end up well".

I looked at her and said "Why the hell is she friends with Regina that's well odd". Emma looked at her and said "Plus gives you more the reason to do it". Mary looked at us and said "God lord is this really happening". I looked at her and said "Well I think I'm quite alive so your not in wonderland your in reality".

Emma was dropping me off to my house when we saw Graham coming through the window of the mayor's house. Emma looked at me and said "What in the hell is he doing". I looked at her and said "Well looks like he's finished feeding the dog". Emma pulled over as we both got out of the car and I tripped Graham up us Emma looked at him puzzled.

I looked at him and said "So this is feeding the dog". Graham looked at us and said "Plans changed Regina needed me to-". Emma looked at him and said "What sleep with her". Graham looked at her and said "No". I looked at him and said "Enlighten us why was you sneaking out the window Romeo".

Graham looked at us and said "She didn't want Henry to know". I looked at him and said "Well all I can say is poor Henry". Emma nodded and said "Why with Henry in the house". Graham looked at us and said "He's sleeping he doesn't know". Emma looked at Graham and said "I wish I was Henry right now that's disgusting".

I sighed and said "Graham your like my brother why did I have to bump into you when you've finished your booty call I swear this world hates me". Graham looked at us and said "I really do work at the animal shelter". I looked at him and said "How do we know you not hatting around telling us another lie".

Emma looked at him and said "Well you've finished that you can finish the shift come on Y/n".