The Doctor (S2 E5)

We was all walking back when Aurora said "I'm not good with lies". Snow looked at her and said "Well its not really a lie, Lancelot did die a honourable death and Cora did escape". Mulan looked at us and said "Wait, how did the ogres kill our people". I looked at her and said "This wasn't ogres, in fact I think this was Cora because their hearts are ripped out".

 Snow looked at me and said "We need to stop her". Mulan sighed and said "Its too late they're all dead". Emma looked at us and said "Look there's someone under there that's alive". We moved the pile and "Please help me". I looked at him and said "Its fine your safe now". He looked at me and said "Thank you".

Before the curse

Jefferson and I walked towards Papa and Regina and Jefferson said "I thought nothing was beyond your reach". I made a face and said "Oh are you busy, should we leave". Papa looked at us and said "No dearie nothing important going on here, just ignore her". Jefferson opened his satchel and said "We got what you wanted".

Papa looked at us and said "What about the slippers". I sighed and said "Well simple answer is we couldn't find them, moved them to another land of something". He looked at us and said "That's what I needed to get to that other land". Jefferson looked at him and said "Come with us in the hat I'm sure we can work something out".

He shook his head and said "No, your hat only transports us to magical realms I need the land without magic". I looked at him and said "And why would you want that". He looked at me and said "My business dearie". Jefferson looked at him and said "You want the ball or not". Papa hesitated but said "Yes".

He took the ball and said "Help yourselves to as much gold as your hearts desire". We left the room and came back in as we went over to Regina and I said "Pardon us for eavesdropping". Jefferson nodded and said "We think need help elsewhere for assistance". She looked at us and said "What would you two know about it".

I looked at her and said "Well you see we hear things, I'm Y/n this is my partner Jefferson you can say we travel and see a lot and we know a man who can help your deadly situation if you didn't catch on he brings back the dead". Jefferson nodded and said "Well you could say he's a wizard and we can bring him to you".

She looked at us and said "At what price". I chuckled and said "Always a price indeed so here's ours so as we travel you could guess we have quite a few enemies". She nodded and Jefferson said "In short terms we'd like a royal passport". Regina looked at us and said "How would I do that".

I shrugged and said "Well your the Queen aren't you". She gave us a smile and said "That's right I am, and this wizard can he really bring back the dead". Jefferson clicked his tongue and said "Well if he cant no one can". Then we left leaving Regina stuck in thought. 

Present

Emma looked at us and said "You guys sure no of you know him". I looked at her and said "He looks familiar but I cant recall". Mulan looked at us and said "He's a blacksmith came a couple of months ago lost his hand in a ogre attack". We gave him a drink as he said "I cant thank you enough for your kindness".

Emma looked at him and said "Everyone was dead except you how". He looked at her and said "She attacked at night so I hid under the dead and I survived". Emma looked at him and said "You should know I'm good at telling when people are lying". He looked at her and said "I'm telling you the truth".

Mulan looked at us and said "We should move just in case Cora comes back". Snow looked at us and said "Okay we should find a way back, I only got five minutes with my grandson and husband". The man looked at her and said "You have a grandson". I sighed and said "Its a long story that we don't have time to go through".