Crocodile (S2 E4)

Past Enchanted Forest 

Bae and I was in the house as Papa walked through the door and said "Where's mom". I looked at him and said "We're not fully sure Papa". He looked at us and said "She probably just lost track of time, grab your cloaks". We put our cloaks on as Papa said "We'll find her". I looked at him and said "I'd wish she'd stop loosing track of time".

Bae stood outside as Papa and I went to get mother. When we said "Come on Milah its time to go". Mother looked at him and said "Good off you go". A man next to her said "Who's that". Mother looked at him and said "No one just my husband". The man looked at him and said "Oh he's a tad taller than you described".

I chuckled and said "Well she's always been terrible at describing people". The man looked at me and said "And who might you be pretty little lady". I smirked and said "Well I'm Y/n the woman your talking to is my mother and not like its any of your business I'm not little I'm 18 thank you very much".

The man looked at me and said "You've got a gob on ya, haven't ya lass I could see you as a good pirate, should've guess you was her daughter you look like her". Papa looked at mother and said "Please Milah you have responsibilities". Mother looked at him and said "What like fighting a ogre war other wives are honoured widows while I'm with the village coward".

I looked at her and said "Oh mother you cant be mad at his for wanting to stay with family". She looked at me and said "I need a break Y/n my love your welcome to stay, but you on the other hand run home Rumple its what your good at". I quickly ran outside and said "Bae I need you to come with me make our whore of a mother guilty".

I came back in holding Bae's hand while he said "Mama". Papa looked at him and said "Bae, you was supposed to stay outside son". I looked at Papa and said "I brought him in it'll convince her to come home". He nodded as she looked at Bae and put her arms over Bae and I while walking out the door.

We got home and mother looked at me and said "Tuck Bae into bed and go to bed love". I looked at her and nodded as I took Bae. As I tucked Bae into bed he said "Y/n is mama okay". I sighed and said "Yeah Bae she's fine she's just having a hard time". He looked at me and said "Will she be okay".

I looked at him and said "I hope she comes to her senses before something happens to her". Then I kissed his forehead and went to bed myself. A couple of days later someone knocked on the door so I answered it. The woman looked at me and said "Is your father home dear its about your mother".

I nodded and got my father to come to the door with me. I looked at the woman and said "How can we help". The woman looked at us and said "You need to go to the docks now". Papa looked at her and said "The docks why". She looked at us and said "The men at the pub last week they've taken Milah".

I shook my head and said "Damn you mother". Papa and I went over to the man's ship and Papa fell down making me run to his side. There was a man in leather in front of us again when someone said "On your feet for the Captain". I helped Papa up when he said "I remember you from the bar".

He looked at us and said "It's always good to make a first impression". I looked at him and said "Yeah clearly". He kissed my hand and said "Milah's daughter". I rubbed my hand on my dress and said "So my mother is on your ship". He looked at me and said "I have a ship full of men who need a companion".

 I leaned over to Papa and said "There trying to make her into a whore". Papa looked at the Captain and said "I'm begging you, please let her go". He looked at us and said "I'm not much for bartering and I do consider myself a honourable man, so if you truly want your wife back all you have to do is take her".

I sighed and said "So in other words you want to duel for my mother you do understand she isn't a prize to be won". Hen looked at me and said "Your a smart one lass, yes I want a duel". Papa looked at him and said "Please sir, what am I going to tell my boy". The man looked at him and said "Try the truth".

I gave the man a stare and said "And break his heart while telling him his mother abandoned our family". He looked at me and said "Tell him his father is a coward". I picked up the sword and put the blade across his neck. He man looked at me and said "Wow lass your a feisty one like I've said to you before you'd make a hell of a pirate".

Papa looked at me and said "Come on dearie I have no time to waste on a pirate". I looked at the man and said "Watch what your doing next time you could loose a hand or worse loose your life". After Papa came to be the dark one he dragged me back onto the ship and Papa said "Well well you found family".

Milah looked at him and said "What do you want to know". Papa looked at her and said "How could you leave Y/n and Bae your children". Papa made the ropes disconnect making the Captain Killian Jones come up to me and said "Lass please make him stop". I looked at him and said "Sorry Killian but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do he's to angry".

Papa took my mother's heart out as Killian went over to hold her and Papa squashed her heart making her die in the Captain's arms. I ran over to my now dead mother as Killian started duelling and I said "Mother you don't understand what you started love took over your life". Papa walked of the ship while I noticed Killian was wincing in pain.

I walked over to him and said "Here I can't help you any further but I found this hook put it, use it as a new hand then people can call you I don't know Captain Hook". He nodded at me and said "Well thank you love". I put my arm on his shoulder and said "Look I know you think this is your fault but it isn't my father went too far".

He looked at him and said "Lass you should know you are bright and I don't know how you cope with the crocodile with a bad attitude". I laughed as Papa said "Come on Y/n dearie I'm not wasting my time on a pirate anymore". I looked at Killian and said "Well that's my que to go, good luck Captain Hook".