The heart of a lonely huntsman (S1 E7)

Emma and I came out of the bathroom at Granny's when we saw Graham throwing darts. Ruby looked at us and said "Emma, Y/n what can I get for you". At the exact same time Emma and I said "No thanks". We was about to walk through the door when Graham threw a dart that I only just caught before it hit Emma.

I turned around to Graham and said "You could've hit her you know". He looked at me and said "How'd you do that". I looked at him and said "To be really honest with you I don't know pure luck I guess". He looked at us and said "Anyways Emma why have you been avoiding me". Emma looked at him and said "Leaving the mayor we're not avoiding you Graham I just have no interest in this conversation".

Emma walked out making Graham look at me and say "What's up with her". I looked at him and said "Stop twirling your dart and go after her". Then he was gone running out the door to talk to Emma. After I was walking outside I walked up to Emma as she walked away from Graham and said "Well what was that about".

She looked at me and said "He was going on about him thinking he doesn't have a heart". I sighed and said "Well I've heard that tale off him". Emma looked at me and said "And then he kissed me". My jaw dropped and said "He kissed you do you know how many girls drop down to him and call him a hunk and your the first person he has ever kissed and has been casual about it".

Emma looked at me and said "Well I guess there's always a first". The next day I walked into Emma and Mary's apartment and said "Uhm Emma there's flowers over here". Emma looked at me and said "Seriously flowers". She put them in the bin and I said "You don't want them that bad".

Emma looked at me and said "I just don't want them". I looked at her and said "Well alright then". Mary came in and said "Emma those were mine". I looked at her and said "From David?". She looked at me and said "No, Dr Whale". I looked at her and said "Damn I was hoping they were from David".

Emma looked at her and said "Well at least your getting over David". Mary looked at her and said "There's nothing to get over and plus it was just a one night stand". I looked at her and said "Well with those flowers I beg to differ". She looked at us and said "Yeah maybe I shouldn't have called him".

Emma looked at her and said "Oh my god you called him". I looked at Mary and said "Woah your getting brave and definitely not a one night stand". She looked at us and said "I'm still learning I've never had one before". Later I was helping Mary with something in the school and Graham came in while saying "I think we all knew each other".

I looked at him and said "Well of course we all know each other". He looked at me and said "No before Storybrooke". We all sat down as Mary said "What do you mean". Graham looked at us and said "Do you remember when we met". Mary looked at us and said "No, do you Y/n". I looked at her and said "For some reason I cant recall".

Graham looked at us and said "Well me neither, I cant remember when I met anyone". I looked at him and said "Okay that's a bit odd". Mary looked at us and said "Well in life things can get hazy". He looked at us and said "Have I ever hurt either of you". I looked at him and said "Well it depends do you mean mentally because of how much you rant to me but physically nope".

Mary looked at him and said "Neither what's going on Graham". Graham looked at us and said "Do you believe in other lives". Mary looked at him and said "You've been talking to Henry". I looked at him and said "Well I keep having this reoccurring dream where I jump into some hat portal with this I'm not going to lie a very handsome man but its just a dream". Graham looked at me and said "But what if its not".  

Enchanted Forest

The Queen's huntsman who saved Snow and I lifted his top piece making Snow say "Stuffy in there". Snow was about to give us a apple when I said "No don't fancy a apple". Snow bit into the apple making the huntsman stare at her as she said "You aren't a knight are you". He looked at her and said "What makes you say that".

I looked at him and said "Well without fail her father's men has offered us condolences well all except you". He looked at us and said "Please accept my condolence". Snow looked at him and said "And they all know how to wear amour". I looked at him and said "She picked you to take her, why".

He looked at us and said "I think you know". Snow looked at him and said "Your going to kill me". I looked at him and said "And I'd like to see you try that". He looked at us and said "You have good instincts". I looked at him while saying "And you have too much amour". He went to draw his dagger and I swept him off his feet while saying "Snow we need to run".

A bit later Snow and I was sat by a lake when he came back to us. He looked at us and said "I come to hunt you and your making up a letter, I'll never understand your kind". I looked at him and said "We're still getting used to hid in these woods". Snow looked at him and said "It's obvious a skilled hunter will find us".

He nodded and Snow said "When you kill me there's something I need you to do, deliver this to the Queen". He looked at us and said "Your tricks wont work on me". I sighed and said "It's not a trick just give it to her". Snow smiled and said "Tell her I mean every word". He took the letter and took his dagger our making me move away and give Snow a soft but sad smile.

He hovered the knife over Snow and stabbed some sort of plant. He looked at us and said "Sound this when you need help". I looked at him and said "You shouldn't be doing this". He looked at us and said "Go, run". Snow looked at him and said "I don't understand. you're not going to kill me".

He looked at us and said "Run". We ran as fast as we could manage to make him slowly fade away. 

Storybrooke   

I was with Emma and we went to find Graham. We found him and Emma said "We hear your having a ruff day". He looked at us and said "Who says". I looked at him and said "Pretty much everyone but mostly me, I can tell". Emma looked at him and said "Maybe go home get some rest".

He looked at us and said "I'm fine". I looked at him and said "Graham you went to a 10 year old for help I don't think that makes you okay". He looked at us and said "He's the only one making sense". Emma looked at him and said "What's going on". He looked at us and said "Its my heart I need to find it".

I looked at him and said "Oh not this heart finding conversation again, anyways how we going to find it". He looked at us and said "We follow the wolf". He looked onto the side and ran till we got to the cemetery where we was stood in front of a tomb looking place. A wolf started to howl and Graham looked at me and said "Y/n wait out here while Emma and I find my heart".

I looked at him and said "Oh okay then I'll be stuck with the boring part". Then Regina came over to me and said "Y/n what are you doing here". I looked at her and said "Oh you know just paying my respect to the people who are buried here". Graham and Emma came out making Regina say "What was you looking for".

Graham looked at her and said "Nothing". Regina looked at him and said "You don't look well dear maybe you should let Y/n take you home". I looked at her and said "I've tried that he wont go home". Regina looked at him and said "And your here with Emma". Emma looked at Regina and said "Hey, leave me out of this". 

Graham looked at her and said "She's right and this has to change". Regina looked at him and said "I wonder why". He looked at her and said "She has nothing to do with this, I don't have a heart". Regina looked at him and said "Your not thinking straight". He looked at her and said "Actually for the first time I am".

Regina looked at Emma and said "I don't know what I've done to you miss Swan to deserve this". I looked at them and said "Sorry I think I've missed a chapter". Graham looked at Regina and said "I've told you its not her". Regina looked at him and said "None of this happened until she got her".

Emma looked at Regina and said "I'm sorry, maybe the problem isn't me but you". Then Regina smacked Emma around the face making Graham catch Emma as I turned to Regina and said "What the hell are you doing there was no need to be violent". Emma got up and walked up to Regina then saying "Your not worth it".

We got back to the Sherriff office and Graham looked at me and said "Could you get Emma a compress". I looked at him and said "Yeah I'll be back just give me a second". A few moments later I walked back in and saw Graham on the floor in Emma's arms. I held back the tears in my eyes and said "What happened".

She looked at me and said "He held onto his chest and collapsed". I looked at her and said "What like a heart attack". She nodded as I tried to check for a pulse but couldn't find one and hugged Emma. She looked at me and said "He's dead isn't he". A tear escaped from my eye as I said "Yes he's dead".