True North (S1 E9)

Emma and I walked into a shop where we saw Regina with Henry. I looked at Henry and said "Henry, what's happened". Regina looked at Emma and said "Your not his mother and its all taken care of". Emma looked at her and said "I'm here because I'm the Sherriff". Emma looked Tom and said "Did you call their parents".

He looked at her and said "The number was disconnected". I looked at them and said "Well was it a fake number". They both shook their heads so Emma said "Then why was it disconnected". The girl looked at us and said "Because our parents couldn't pay the bill". I looked at them and said "You was just trying to help out huh".

The girl looked at us and said "Please don't arrest us, it'll make things worse for our parents". Emma and I took the siblings in the car to take them home and Emma said "This it". Emma went to get out the car when the girl said "Please no, if they see us they'll be so embarrassed". Emma looked at me and I nodded for the children to go on.

Emma looked at me and said "Did you feel like something was up". I looked at her and said "Yup so come follow me". We got into the house when the two children and Emma said "Where are your parents". The girl looked at us and said "We don't have anything". I looked at them and said "Well why didn't you say something". 

Emma and I took them back to Emma's and gave them something to eat. I stayed with them while Emma spoke to Mary. I looked at them and said "Why didn't you kids say anything". The girl looked at me and said "We've been handling well before". I looked at them and said "Look I know I'm older than you two but I never knew my parents either I had to fend for myself but around here I never got lonely".

The two kids looked at me with a understanding face then the girl went over to Emma and said "Are we going to be separated". Emma looked at her and said "That's not going to happen". She looked at her and said "Please don't let it". I looked at her and said "Don't worry as long as we take care of it you wont be separated".

I was in the Sherriff station when Henry came in and said "Any luck". Emma shook her head and said "I know who they are". I looked at Henry and said "Let me guess Hansel and Gretel". Henry looked at me and said "Wow Y/n your getting good at this". Emma looked at him and said "Is there anything in there about the dad".

Henry looked at her and said "All I know is he abandoned them". I looked at Henry and said "Damn that's terrible". Henry looked at us and said "And he is here". Emma looked at him and said "How do you know that". I looked at Emma and said "Well even if he wanted to Henry said that he couldn't".

Emma looked at us and said "Well if he's around here I'm gonna find him". Henry looked at Emma and said "Can you tell me about my father". I looked at him and said "Well with what I've been told he's a hero". Emma looked at Henry and said "He was a fireman and died while doing his job".

Henry looked at her and said "Do you have anything of his". Emma looked at him and said "Uhm I don't". I looked at them and said "I'm so very sorry to um interrupt your bonding time but we need to find their dad". We went back to the lot and Emma walked up to them and said "I want to show you something".

She pulled something out and the boy said "What is that". Emma looked at him and said "Its my baby blanket". I looked at them and said "We want to find your father but we need your help, do you have anything you've held onto that was his at all". The girl looked at us and said "I might have something, but if I give it to you you'll make sure we will stay together".

I looked at them and said "Promise". She handed something over to Emma and she said "A compass". The girl looked at us and said "Our mom kept it, she said it was our dad's". I looked at them and said "We'll find your dad". Emma went over to Gold and found out who it belonged to. 

We went to the garage and I said "Hello Michael". He looked at me and said "Y/n what do I owe the pleasure". Emma handed a piece of paper to him and he said "Not possible". Emma looked at him and said "Actually it is". He looked at us and said "Its not possible I don't have twins". I looked at him and said "But that's the thing you do and matter of fact they are homeless".

 He looked at us and said "Look I can barely manage a garage never mind two kids". Emma pulled the compass out and said "Have you ever seen this". She handed it to him and he said "I lost this". I looked at him and said "About 12 years and 9 months ago all we're saying is that they need you they cant fend for themselves at this age". 

He looked at us and said "I don't know anything about being a dad, they need a better home not with me". Later we took the kids to get ready to go to Boston. Emma gave the compass to the girl and said "Sorry but we have to go". We started to go and when we was leaving Storybrooke we stopped.

Emma looked at me and said "What do we do". I leaned over to her and said "We ring Michael see what he does". A few minutes later Michael came and when he saw them he said "Are those them". I looked at him and said "They are your children". He looked at us and said "And the cars fine".

Emma looked at him and said "We wanted you to see them". I looked at him and said "Even if its just once". He walked over to the car and said "Your taking them to Boston". Emma looked at him and said "We don't have to". He looked at us and said "No you don't". I nudged Emma and said "See I told you he'd come around". Emma laughed and said "Why are you always right". I looked at her and said "Because I'm just brilliant".