The thing you love most (S1 E2)

Storybrooke

I was at my best friend Mary Margret's house when I heard her say "Hey Y/n the clock is finally ticking again". I looked at her and said "Really that clock hasn't moved in years". Mary Margret looked at me and said "Yeah took them awhile to fix it". I looked at her and said "Yeah that's really weird like why does it start ticking now".

Mary Margret looked at me and said "So what are you up to today". I looked at her while sipping on some tea I said "Well the mayor wants to see me I think its about Henry and Emma his birth mom so I should probably get off to get ready". Mary looked at me and said "Yeah you go don't want to get on her bad side bye". I left and said "Bye".

Enchanted Forest

I was in front of the newly wedded couple as Regina said "I shall destroy your happiness if it is the last thing I do". I looked at Regina and said "I wouldn't want to do that for the last thing to do in my like". Regina then walked over to the doors when Charming said "Hey".  I moved away as Charming threw his sword to hit Regina but she disappears.

Storybrooke

I was was with Regina talking about Henry in the garden when a man walked over to us. The man looks at Regina and said "The mirror strikes again". Then Regina said "Your late". I looked at Regina and said "Well who could this be". Regina looked at me and said "Y/n this is Sidney, Sidney this is Y/n she helps look out for Henry".

Sidney looked at me and said "Well pleasure to meet you Y/n". I looked at him and said "Right back at you". Regina looked at Sidney and said "Well what did you find out about her". Sidney looked at Regina and said "Well truth be told not much". I looked at Regina and said "I'm sorry to be nosey but who are you trying to find out about maybe I can help find something out".

Regina gave me a slight smile and said "Sure her name is Emma Swan, Henry's birth mother". I looked at her and said "Oh yeah I've heard of her, well Sidney what did you find out about her". Sidney looked at us and said "Well she spent a lot of times in foster homes, she got into some trouble as a kid the details are locked up pretty tight and she doesn't like to sit still".

Regina looked at us and said "Well that appears to have changed". I looked at Regina and said "I don't know if I'm supposed to understand what you mean or not". Sidney looked at us and said "Did you know that she has Henry in Phoenix". I looked at Sidney and said "Well I believe I didn't know that". 

Sidney looked at Regina and said "Well how did he end up in Maine". Regina looked at Sidney and said "So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you found nothing of value". I looked at Regina and said "Doesn't seem like it does it". Regina looked at Sidney and said "That means you have no value and do you know what I do with things that have no value to me I throw them away".

Sidney looked at Regina and said "I-I-I'll keep looking". Sidney walked away and Regina looked at me while saying "Is it okay if you come back later". I looked at Regina and said "No that's fine I'll come back later". Regina nodded and then I walked over to Granny's and sat down next to Emma.

I looked Emma and said "Hello Emma how are you". Emma looked at me and said "Oh hello Y/n I'm good, how are you". I looked at Emma and said "Yeah I'm good too, what are you reading". Emma looked at me and said "Just a paper about me going to jail". I looked at Emma and said "Oh I know about that Regina told me about it but let me tell you what is in the past is in the past and I believe you have changed".

Emma looked at me and said "Thanks Y/n I appreciate that". Then Ruby brought two cocoas with cream and cinnamon and said "Here you two go". Emma looked at me and said "Did you order that because I didn't". I looked at Emma and said "Nope wasn't me but you know what I'm not complaining".