7:15 (S1 E10)

I was walking with Henry out of his house when we saw a unusual man so we walked over. Henry looked at him and said "What're you doing here". He looked at him and said "Fixing my bike". I looked at him and said "No he means in Storybrooke". He looked at me and said "Just visiting". Henry looked at him and said "What's in the box".

He looked at him and said "Something I need". I looked at him and said "We thought you was just visiting". He looked at me and said "Doesn't mean I'm not doing anything". I looked at them and said "Right well I have to go to the mental ward at the hospital, later Henry and stranger". I was with Emma and I said "Wanna tell me why Mary was rushing into Granny's 10 minutes ago I mean Jesus she was faster than lightening to get inside".

We walked in Granny's and sat next to Mary, she looked at us and said "He comes here every morning at 7:15 to get coffee". Emma smiled and said "So you came here and stalked David". Mary looked at me and said "I just like to see him, all I know after this is at 7:30 and gets home at 5". I looked at her and said "Come on Mary your obsessed".

She looked at me and said "I cant get him out of my head". Emma looked at her and said "Next step is to not come here tomorrow". Mary looked at us and said "Love is the worst". Later it was heavily raining when Emma and I saw the mystery man again. We walked over to him and Emma said "We need to talk".

He looked at us and said "Why". I looked at him and said "Well to people you seem a wee bit suspicious". He looked at us and said "Sitting here drinking coffee". I looked at him and said "You continued to talk to Henry after I left". He looked at us and said "You mean the little kid who wouldn't stop talking".

Emma looked at him and said "What was you doing outside his house". He looked at us and said "My bike broke down". She sighed and said "Your box what's in it". He stared at her and said "Its frustrating not knowing isn't it". I looked at him and said "Just tell us". He looked at us and said "Why is it illegal".

Emma sighed and said "Well no". We sat down as he said "I'm going to make you wait to know what's inside, or we could go for a drink and I'll tell you now". I looked at him and said "You wanna buy Emma a drink well good luck with that". He looked at me and said "Yes I'll buy her a drink".

Emma looked at him and said "Okay a drink it is". I started laughing and then said "Wait what, Emma your the most confusing lass I've ever met". The man pulled up the box and revealed a type writer. I looked at him and said "What your a writer". Emma looked at him and said "So that's why your here".

He looked at us and said "This place gives inspiration". I looked at him and said "Well I don't really find this place interesting, wait you've been here before". He looked at us and said "I didn't say that" and then walked away". Emma turned around and said "What about that drink". He looked at her and said "I said sometime".

I looked at Emma and said "He's weird". Emma nodded and said "I agree". The next morning, I got to Emma's and was sat with Mary. She was staring at the clock and I said "Your thinking about him aren't you, don't worry you'll get over him".