Child of the moon (S2 E7)

Past Enchanted Forest

Ruby, Snow and I was running and Snow said "I think we lost them". I panted and said "I hope we have". Ruby looked at us and said "Snow, Y/n wait". I looked at Snow and said "Snow there's a guard stop". Then a guard stepped in front of Snow and said "You can't run from the Queen, Snow White".

I grabbed him around the neck as Snow and Ruby punched him. I looked at them and said "Come on before more come". We hid behind some trees as the guards passed and Ruby said "Its okay they're gone". Snow sighed and said "She's never going to stop is she". I looked at her and said "Well, it doesn't look like it".

Ruby looked at us and said "My hood its torn you have to get away from me". Snow looked at her and said "We're not leaving you". Ruby looked at us and said "Its a full moon tonight this hood is the only thing stopping me from turning". I looked at her and said "Ruby its okay". Snow nodded and said "Its just a little tear maybe it'll still work".

Ruby looked at us and said "But what if it doesn't, please just find shelter". I looked at Snow and said "If it makes Ruby feel better then we should split up". Snow sighed and said "Okay but only for tonight, we'll meet in the morning at the stream". Ruby looked at us and said "Why are you doing this".

Snow looked at her and said "Doing what". She sighed and said "Being so nice to me". I put my hand on her shoulder and said "Because we are friends and friends help out each other".   

Snow and I was walking down some steps when someone grabbed Snow around the neck and I was grabbed around the waste as I said "What in wonderland is going on". Ruby looked at the man and said "Stop they're not going to hurt us". The man looked at her and said "Why else would they be here".

Ruby looked at him and said "They're my friend and they stood by me when they found out without them I would've never escaped my village". A woman came out and said "Let them go". He let us go as Snow said "When you didn't show up we thought something happened". I looked around and said "So who are these friends of yours".

The man looked at us and said "We are her pack". Snow looked at her and said "So they are". Ruby nodded and said "Yes, they're like me but you don't have to fear them". I looked around and said "We'll take your word for it". The woman looked at us and said "How did you find us". Snow looked at her and said "We tracked wolf prints".

Ruby looked at us and said "You could've been caught by the guards". I nodded and said "It was Snow's idea she wanted to make sure you was okay". Snow looked at her and said "Why don't we try and find a cabin". I looked at her and said "She's found her people Snow she wont want to leave".

Ruby nodded and said "Yes I can feel better about myself here, I even found my mother". I smiled and said "Good on you Ruby". Snow looked at her and said "But I thought". Ruby interrupted "Granny lied, I'm sorry guys I know you risked your lives to find me". I looked at her and said "Ruby don't worry we understand".

Snow nodded and said "I'd do anything to be with my mother again". We hugged and said goodbye and Snow said "Thank you". Ruby looked at us and said "No thank you guys". Then a arrow was shot at the man. I looked around and said "What's going on, wait Snow they found you".      

The guards walked in but the woman defeated them all. Ruby went over to the man and said "Quinn no, he's gone". Snow looked at Ruby and said "I'm so sorry". The woman looked at Snow and said "You did this, you brought the Queen to our den". Snow looked at her and said "I had no idea they followed us".