Broken (S2 E1)

SEASON 2

I walked over to Snow and said "Oh my god Snow I missed you". Snow hugged me and said "I missed you two". I looked at Charming and said "I'd say I missed you as well but I'd be lying". Charming looked at me and said "We both know you're lying". I looked at him and said "Okay I missed bullying you because that was really fun".

Emma walked over to us and said "So its true". Snow walked over to Emma and hugged her. Charming looked at me and said "Should I comfort her". I looked at her and said "Nah just let the book unfold in front of us". Charming went over to hug her and said "You found us". Emma walked over to me and hugged me while saying "I'm guessing your my god mother".

I looked at her and said "I guess I know what August meant when he said I was your guide". Henry looked at us and said "She saved you all". I looked at him and said "Indeed she did kid". Grumpy looked at us and said "Why are we still here". Charming looked at him and said "That my friend is a good question".

I looked at him and said "We are oblivious to the answer". Sneezy looked at us and said "And what was that smoke". I looked at him and said "Magic that I'm guessing was brought here by my father". Emma looked at him and said "Who's your father". I looked at her and said "I'm not proud of it but its Rumplestiltskin".

The fairy god mother walked in and said "Your right its magic". Henry looked at us and said "Magic in Storybrooke". Grumpy looked at us and said "Lets go to the person responsible for this the Evil Queen". Emma looked at him and said "No wait, she helped save us". I looked at her and said "Well I think some people are already there".

Hopper looked at us and said "We cant fall to her level no matter what she's done". Henry looked at us and said "He's right please she's still my mom". I looked at him and said "Don't worry they wont hurt your mother". Emma walked up to Whale and said "Let her go". He looked at us and said "Why should I".

Charming looked at him and said "Because she saved you and everyone else". Snow looked at them and said "Regina's death wont give us answers". I nodded and said "So why are we here with Regina when we could be figuring out what's going on". Snow looked at us and said "She needs to be locked up for her safety and others".

We locked Regina in a cell and she said "So I'm a prisoner now". Charming looked at her and said "The curse is broken so why didn't we go back". She sighed and said "Because there's nothing to go back to". I looked at her and said "Wait that land has gone". Snow looked at us and said "We should get to Gold".

I sighed and said "I don't know if we should face him". Charming got Henry and said "Come on Y/n we have to". Emma made sure Henry was safe with Ruby when Snow looked at Emma making Charming say "Don't push it". I nodded and said "I cant believe I'm agreeing with him but he's right don't".

She looked at us and said "No I wont". Emma walked up to us and said "Are you guys ready". I looked at her and said "Well as ready as we can be". Mary looked at her and said "We need to talk". Emma looked at her and said "I don't want to talk". Mary looked at her and said "Well I do Gold can wait I cant, your my daughter and I want to talk and we've talked but things I should've only mentioned to Y/n like one night stands". 

Charming looked at her and said "Wait one night stands". I looked at him and said "Oh yeah Whale". Charming looked at her and said "Whale". Snow looked at him and said "We was cursed I didn't know what I was doing, anyways Emma lets talk as mother and daughter". Emma looked at her and said "Okay what about".

Snow looked at her and said "We're all together, and I cant help but think your not happy about it". I looked at her and said "Hey Snow this is a lot on her she's just found out who her real family is". Emma looked at us and said "I am happy about it but like Y/n said its a lot to process, come on lets find Gold". 

I walked into Golds shop and said "Papa are you here". Gold came from behind the shelf and hugged me while saying "Oh Y/n my dear at last we all remember, well what can I do for you". Emma looked at him and said "Tell us what you did". He looked at us and said "I'm sorry be more specific".

Charming looked at him and said "You know damn well what we're on about". Snow crossed her arms and said "You double crossed Emma took your potion from her". I nodded and said "And probably a lot more". Emma stared at him and said "And worst of all you risked Henry's life". He looked at us and said "Yeah that's quite a lot isn't it".

Emma looked at him and said "Maybe I don't need answers and I just need to punch you in the face". I sighed and muttered "Okay that's taking it a bit far". Gold chuckled and said "Really, dearie, allow me to answer some questions with some of my own, did your dear boy Henry survive".

She stared at him and said "Yeah". Gold nodded and said "Is the curse broken". I looked at him and said "Well I remember you so yeah". Gold chuckled and said "Oh right, anyways Miss Swan how long have you been searching for your parents, looks like your reunited, I think I deserve a thank you".

She looked at him and said "Twist my words all you want, what was the purple haze you brought". I looked at her and said "Exactly what I told you magic". He nodded and said "My girls right magic dearie". Snow looked at him and said "Why". He looked over to her and said "I'm not telling".

There was a shake and Emma said "What the hell was that". There was chaos going around when Gold said "That's my gift to you". I chuckled and said "I guess you and your gifts haven't changed one bit". He nodded and said "Its coming for Regina". There was a explosion and Snow said "Emma come on".

Charming looked at her and said "We need to take care of this". Emma stared at Gold and said "We're not done". Gold looked at her and said "Oh I know you still owe me a favour". We got to the Sherriff station and we saw a thing sucking out Regina's soul and Charming got a chair and threw it it the thing.

The thing threw Charming away and I said "Don't think that worked princy". Snow did something to the thing and made it fly away. Emma helped Regina up as she said "What the hell was that thing". I looked at her and said "That was a wraith my father sent it to send Regina off somewhere else".

Snow looked at us and said "Did I kill it". Regina looked at her and said "No its regenerating it'll be back, it doesn't stop till it finds its prey". Emma looked at us and said "How do we kill it". I sighed and said "There's no way to, you cant kill something that's already dead". She looked around and said "Then we have a problem".

Charming looked at us and said "No we don't Regina does". Regina looked at him and said "What". Emma looked at him and said "Your just going to let her die". He looked at us and said "Why not it'll be safer". Regina looked at him and said "Brilliant example you set for your daughter".

He looked at her and said "You don't get to judge us". She looked at him and said "Let me tell you something, where do you think that thing came from, Gold". I looked at him and said "We made a promise to Henry". Emma nodded and said "She's not dying". Snow looked at Regina and said "Well it cant be killed what do you suggest".

Regina sighed and said "Send it where it cant hurt anyone but I'd need Y/n's help for that". We got to Regina's and she pulled out Jefferson's hat. Emma looked at her and said "The hat". My eyes widened as I said "You had Jefferson's hat this entire time". Regina looked at me and said "Who's Jefferson".

I sighed and said "You know damn well who he is". Snow and Charming walked in as he said "Torches, for when it comes back, I know its old fashioned but so am I". Snow looked at us and said "So how does it work". Regina handed me the hat and lead us into a larger room. She looked at us and said "Y/n opens the portal and we send it in there".

The wraith appeared and Regina said "Come on then Hatter spin it". I sighed and said "Quite I'm trying my husband is the expert really I just know how to do it". The wraith came in and they all started fighting as I tried to open the portal. Charming looked at me and said "Hurry". I sighed and said "Shut up its not working but I'm working on it".

Regina looked at me and said "Are you sure its not working". I looked at them and said "I told you I'm working on it just hold on a bit longer". Emma looked at me and said "What's the problem". I sighed and said "The magic, its different here". Then I heard Charming shout "Now would be the time".

I took a deep breathe and spun the hat and a portal opened up. I smiled and said "Alright send it in". The wraith grabbed Emma's ankle that made me grab Emma's hand and Snow held my other hand and we got pulled into the portal.