Dreamy (S1 E14)

Emma and I was walking when we saw Mary and I said "Mind if we join you". Emma looked at us and said "What is minors day and why are you beating yourself up about it". Mary looked at her and said "Its a annual holiday celebrating a old tradition". I looked at Emma and said "The nuns used to make candles and trade them with the miners for coal".

Emma looked at us and said "If they were mining for lobsters I'd understand". Mary looked at her and said "Now they used it as a fund raiser". I looked at Emma and said "Its brilliant normally everyone enjoys it". Mary looked at me and said "Its not Miners day its me, I had 10 volunteers now I have none". 

Emma looked at us and said "Is this about what has happened with David". I looked at them and said "I think they think she's a husband stealer". Mary looked at me and said "Yes a few have told me". Emma looked at her and said "It'll blow over you made a mistake". Emma looked at her and said "Plus you don't need charity to win people over".

Mary looked at her and said "Well I have to do something, love ruined my life". Emma got a phone call and said "Y/n we need to go". I looked at Mary and said "Good luck". Emma and I was taking a look at the car when Sidney said "Mind if I take a look, so what do we got here". Emma looked at him and said "Gym teacher found this thing here abandoned".

I looked at him and said "Engine running, no one around, its supposed to be Kathryn Nolan's and she's MIA". Sidney looked at us and said "The one who husband publicly left her that should've gone in the paper". Emma looked at him and said "You don't work for Regina anymore".

I looked at him and said "She got accepted in Law school in Boston, so after David left her she decided to leave town". Emma opened the trunk and Sidney said "She left all her stuff". Emma looked at us and said "Time to see Kathryn's phone records to see who she spoke to last". Sidney looked at us and said "It'll take you ages at the Sherriff station, I've got contact with the phone company".

I looked at him and said "Right let us know when you get those, but now we break the news to David". We told David and he said "And she's just gone". Emma looked at him and said "You really don't know anything do you". He looked at us and said "I don't understand what's happened".

I looked at him and said "We don't know we are trying to find that out, is there anything you can tell us". He looked at us and said "I spoke to her yesterday afternoon". Emma looked at David and said "Is that the truth". David looked at us and said "We haven't spoken since I ended things".

Emma looked at David and said "I can tell your not lying and if she's missing I'll find her". Later Emma and I went to find Sidney and Emma said "The hell are you doing, Kathryn never showed up". He looked at us and said "So something did happen". I looked at him and said "Looks like it".

Mary then looked at us and said "Guys scarf or no scarf". Emma and I looked at her and said "Scarf". Sidney looked at us and said "Why didn't you say anything". I looked at him and said "Its not Mary Margret I can tell you that much". Emma looked at him and said "Just give me the phone records".

Emma and I was trying to connect the dots when Sidney came in and Emma said "You found something". Sidney looked at us and said "Kathryn's phone records the day of the crash and a 8 minute call with David". I looked at him and said "Impossible he didn't talk to her that day". Sidney looked at us and said "Then he's lying".

Emma looked at him and said "I know when someone is lying and David". Then Sidney interrupted her "Its right here on the paper don't worry your not the only people he's fooled". I looked at Emma and said "I still don't think he's lying". Later Emma and I when Regina walked in and Emma said "If its about the blackout the guys from the power company are working on it".

Regina looked at us and said "That's not why I'm here". I looked at her and said "What's up". She looked at us and said "Have you heard anything on Kathryn". Emma looked at her and said "We found something we just don't know what it means". She looked at us and said "What is it". I looked at her and said "At this point its best we don't share".

Regina looked at us and said "If you two are covering for someone your not doing the job, I'll find someone who will". I looked at her and said "Oh I'm sure you will".