Snow Falls (S1 E3)

Enchanted Forest

Snow and I was in the forest and we saw the prince so we decide we should well steal from him. I looked at Snow and said "You steal from the carriage but before you do I'll get this tree down as a distraction". Snow looked at me and nodded then walked away. I got the tree down and the prince got out of the carriage.

Then a girls scream was heard making my horse go further and found Snow with a prince on top of her. I got off my horse and got behind the prince pulling his head back as Snow hit him with a rock and got away on our horses.

Storybrooke

I was helping out in the hospital ward instead of being in the mental ward downstairs. I was in a room with Henry looking in on this patient John Doe. We called him that because we didn't know his real name. Mary Margret walked in and said "Henry we could use your help with these decorations".

I looked at Mary Margret and said "Henry wanted to see him while I was checking his heartbeat and changing his fluid bag so I said it was okay as I was in the room". Mary Margret and said "Y/n don't worry its fine we just need his help". Henry looked at me and said "Y/n will he be okay".

 I looked at Henry and said "By the looks of things I'm sure he's going to be all fine too bad we don't know who he is". Henry looked at Mary Margret and said "Do you know who he is Miss Blanchard". Mary Margret looked at him and said "No, I just bring him flowers on my rounds".

Henry looked at me and said "Y/n do you know what's wrong with him". I looked at Henry and said "Kid if I'm being honest I don't really know because he has been here for awhile but if I had to guess I'd say some kind of accident that has put him in a coma". Henry looked at us and said "Does he have any family or friends".

Mary Margret looked at him and said "I don't know of any do you Y/n". I looked at Henry and said "No family known nobody has come to visit him only Miss Blanchard and you kid, its quite sad actually its why I try and see him whenever I can". Mary Margret looked at Henry and said "Why don't we sort these decorations done". And with that they were both gone.

I was with Mary Margret in her lot as Emma came in. I looked at Emma and said "What's up Em". Emma told her and Mary Margret said "So you want me to read to a coma patient". I looked at her and said "Well I'd say it would do him some good it'll make him feel like someone is really there for him".

 Emma looked at Mary Margret and said "Plus Henry said he might remember who he was". She looked at Emma and said "And who does he think he is". Emma looked at Mary Margret and said "Prince Charming". I looked at them and said "Well it may help anyways I must get off bye".

Enchanted Forest

Snow and I was collecting things with a lantern in the dark. I looked at Snow and said "Do we even know what we are doing like what if we get I don't know caught by princy". Snow looked at me and said "Don't worry about it Y/n now. help me put these in this bag and we'll be off". We put our hoods up and walked out of the large knocked down tree. 

We was starting to walk into the woods when a net got Snow and I in the air. Snow looked at me and said "What was that". I looked at Snow and said "I hate to break it to you but I think princy caught us like I said he would". The Prince walked out and looked at me while saying "Oh well if I'm princy then I'm afraid your right".

He then looked at Snow and said "I told you I'd find you, no matter what you do I'll always find you". I looked at him and said "Well princy isn't that a bit well stalkerish". Snow looked at him and said "Is this the only way to find women by entrapping them". He looked at us and said "It's the only way to capture thieving scums".