Desperate souls (S1 E8)

Enchanted Forest

I was in the tent with my Papa when my younger brother came running in while saying "Papa, Y/n, they've come for Morraine". My father and I walked outside with my brother following as we saw guards taking the younger children to train to become part of the kings army. The man looked at the knight and said "Its a mistake she's turning 14".

The knight looked at him and said "The ogre war takes their toll this season". My brother looked at us and said "They lowered the age". Papa looked at him and said "I know". I looked at my brother and said "But don't worry Bae we'll hold them away from you as long as we can". The parents of the girl tried to stop them but miserably failed.

They rode away and Bae said "My birthdays in three days, they'll come for me in three days". Papa looked at him and said "We'll find a way Bae". I looked at him and said "We just need to figure a way". 

Storybrooke    

Emma and I was in Mr Gold's shop when Emma said "Mr Gold, you in here". Gold muttered "Well it is my shop". I came through the curtains with Emma following behind me and Emma said "Woah what is that". Gold looked at her and said "Lanolin for waterproothing". I looked at him and said "Well that's a strong smell".

Emma looked at him and said "Was there a reason you called the Sherriff's department". Gold looked at her and said "I would just want to express my condolences, the Sherriff was a good man". I looked at him and said "I'm sure everyone could say that". Gold looked at Emma and said "You still wear the deputy badge, well he's been gone two weeks now so the job should become yours".

 I looked at Emma and said "Would you wear the real badge". Emma looked at us and said "Yeah I guess I'm just not in a hurry". Emma and I went to go when Gold said "I have this thing". I looked at him and said "What's up". He looked at Emma and said "He rented a apartment I own, I want to offer you a keepsake".

Emma looked at him and said "I'm not sure about that". Gold looked at Emma and said "Everything is heading to the trash bin so I thin you should take something, don't you think she should Y/n". I looked at Emma and said "Yeah something you can remember him by maybe the walkie talkies for you and Henry". 

Gold took them our as Emma said "Already I'll take them". He looked at her and said "Enjoy these with your boy, they grow up too fast so fast you can loose them". We left and went over to Henry's castle in the park. We both sat next to Henry and Emma said "We brought you something".

I looked at him and said "Now we can all communicate with each other because there is 9 times out of 10 I'm with at least one of you". Henry looked at us and said "Thanks". Emma looked at him and said "Cheer up kid what's up". Henry looked at us and said "I think we should stop Cobra stuff for awhile you don't play with a curse look what happened to Graham".

 I looked at him and said "Henry the doctors said it was all natural causes". He looked at us and said "Whatever you guys don't believe me, just be careful with the curse". Emma looked at Henry and said "You're worried about us". Henry looked at us and said "She killed Graham because he was good, and you both are good, good will l-".

I looked at Henry and said "No don't finish that sentence I didn't baby sit you read all sorts of fairy tales just for you to believe that good looses". Henry looked at me and said "We just don't want to make her anymore mad". He put the walkie talkie in her hand making her frown. I put my hand on her shoulder and said "Don't worry Emma he'll come around soon.

She looked at me and said "God I hope so". We went to the Sherriff station and I said "Are you sure your ready to take the position because I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you to do it". She put it on her jacket and said "I think so". Regina walked in and said "Sorry that's not for you".