Lady of the Lake (S2 E3)

Emma and I was looking over Snow when Emma said "You sure she's going to be okay". Cora looked at us and said "She'll be fine". I looked at Emma and said "So why are we trusting Regina's mother again". Cora looked at me and said "Because I'm trustworthy dear". Emma looked at us and said "So where are we".

Cora looked at us and said "Its a little island they like to call their haven". I looked at her and said "Haven from what". She looked at me and said "The worlds dangerous, what's left of it anyways". Emma looked at her and said "You cant keep us down here we didn't do anything". She looked at her and said "Neither did I".

I sighed and said "Well that's hard to believe". Emma stared at her and said "Then why are you here". Cora looked at us and said "I'm here because of something my daughter did". I looked at her and said "And that daughter is Regina". Cora hummed and said "The apple fell very far from the tree, you are from there aren't you".

Then we heard Snow said "Y/n, Emma stay away from her". Cora looked at her and said "Oh Snow, please believe me, whatever she told you isn't true, I just want to help". Emma looked at us and said "Lets hear her out". I sighed and said "My gut is telling me that's a absolutely horrible idea".

Emma looked at me and said "As for right now we have no other option and Henry is in Storybrooke with Regina". Cora looked at us and said "Who's Henry". I looked at her and said "That's none of your business". Emma looked at her and said "My son and I share him with Regina its complicated".

Snow turned to Emma and said "Don't talk to her". A man for above shouted "Enough" to gain our attention. He threw a rope and said "Our leader requests a audience". We climbed up and Snow said "Emma why cant you just listen to me". Emma looked at her and said "Why couldn't you trust me".

I looked at her and said "That woman is pretty dangerous". The man looked at us and said "Wait here". Emma looked at us and said "Why did you follow me". Snow looked at her and said "We couldn't let you come here on your own". I nodded and said "Plus no matter how old you are I will always be there to help you during troubles and support you".

Then a man came out and Snow said "Lancelot". He looked at us and said "Snow, Y/n". He hugged us both as he said "If I had know you two was the prisoners Mulan brought back I wouldn't have locked you away, please forgive me". I looked at him and said "Oh of course its not your fault".

Emma looked at us and said "Lancelot really". Snow looked at her and said "He's a old friend we can trust him". They gave us some food and Emma said "What the heck is this". Lancelot and said "That is Chimera, an acquired taste but all our hunting party could bring". I looked at him and said "We don't understand we was told this land didn't exist anymore".

Snow nodded and said "How did you escape the curse". He looked at us and said "That's a mystery when the smoke cleared most was torn from the land but others were left behind and we don't know how or why, but your safe here". I looked at him and said "I'm afraid we cant stay here, we have people to get back to".

Snow looked at him and said "Can you help us find a portal". He looked at us and said "Leaving is unwise the Enchanted Forest isn't how you remember the ogres have returned". Emma looked at him and said "What like Fee-Fi-Foe-Fum". I shook my head and said "No those would be giants".

He looked at her and said "Ogres are far worse but its safe here, please stay there's no portals left". Snow looked at him and said "I might know of one". Emma looked at her and said "You do". I nodded and said "I know what she means we have to trust each other". Snow looked at him and said "Let us go".

He sighed and said "I'll allow it, but Mulan goes with you". Emma looked at him and said "We can defend ourselves". I nodded and said "Deal, thank you Lancelot for always looking out for us". Mulan opened a box of weapons and said "Choose wisely". We all chose our weapons and I chose a dagger.

Emma looked at her and said "Where's my gun". Mulan looked at it and said "Is it magic". I chuckled and said "It depends who's pointing it". Mulan stood straight and said "Follow my lead and we may survive". Emma looked at her and said "Thanks for the pep talk but I think we'll be okay".

Mulan looked at us and said "Lets go it'll get dark soon". Snow looked at Emma and said "Don't let her rattle you". I nodded and said "I wont let anything else happen to us just stick to the plan". Emma looked at us and said "And what's that". Snow looked at her and said "We'll let the wardrobe get us home".

Emma looked at us and said "The wardrobe Y/n and my dad put me in". I nodded and said "That's the one we are going to hope it'll get us home but we have to go to our old home". We got to some clear land and Mulan said "We'll camp here". Emma looked at us and said "What about the Ogres".

I looked at her and said "They are blind they hunt by sound". Emma nodded and said "Right because that's something everyone should know". Snow looked at her and said "I know your out your element maybe you and Y/n should stay here while we get food and water". Emma nodded and said "Alright then".

Emma left when they came back I said "Where in wonderland have you been". Snow looked at us and said "Oh that's a story". We was walking as Aurora said "This gets caught in everything". Emma gave her the red jacket and Aurora said "What kind of corset is this". I chuckled and said "It isn't a corset its a jacket it goes around your shoulders".

Emma looked at us and said "Is that it". Snow nodded and said "That's our home". We walked in the castle and Emma said "I recognise this from Henry's book". Mulan looked at us and said "Aurora and I will guard the gate". They left and I said "Well never thought I'd see this place again, this was you nursery Emma".

Emma looked at us and said "I lived here". Snow sighed and said "You never even got to spend the night, I was going to teach you how to walk in here, how to talk, dress you for your first ball". I nodded and said "Your father and I agreed to teach you how to defend yourself in here because believe it or not we can get along, but we never got to do it".

Emma looked at us and said "Right now we need to get back, so how do we get this to work". Snow sighed and said "We'll have to get it back to the island, hopefully someone will know how to work it". Emma looked at us and said "How are we going to carry this". Lancelot came in and said "With the help with a old friend".

I turned to him and said "Lancelot what are you doing here". He looked at us and said "I heard what happened so I came to check on you". Snow looked at him and said "Where's Mulan and Aurora". He looked at us and said "I sent them to find food, so this is it". I nodded and said "This is our way home".

Lancelot looked at us and said "Well it seems it'll need recharging". Snow looked at him and said "Why are you so interested in the wardrobe". He looked at her and said "I just want you to get home to your husband and grandson Henry". I took my dagger out and pointed it at him and said "You stay away from Emma and Snow".

Snow looked at me and said "Y/n what're you doing". I sighed and said "He's not who he says he is". Emma looked at me and said "What are you talking about". I shook my head and said "There was only one person we told Henry's name to". Emma looked at me and said "Cora". Lancelot turned into Cora as she said "Clever girl".

Snow looked at her and said "Where's Lancelot". Cora shook her head and said "He's dead I killed him a long time ago". I scoffed and said "And you've been posing as him ever since". She looked at me and said "They'd never listen to me, plus every kingdom needs a hero don't you agree".             

Snow went to charge at her when she was moved by Cora's power. I looked at her and said "Your a crazy bitch aren't you". Emma went to go to Snow when Cora moved her out the way as well. I looked at her and said "Stop your hurting them". She looked at me and said "Well dear that's the point, well thanks I've been looking for a way over for so long".

Emma then set the wardrobe on fire and Cora said "No, this isn't over". Cora disappeared as Aurora and Mulan came in and Emma looked at Snow while saying "Are you okay". She looked at her and said "You saved me". I looked at them and said "Well we need another way home now". 

Emma looked at us and said "Yeah sorry about that". I looked at them and said "Okay lets go".