Hat Trick (S1 E17)

Enchanted Forest

Jefferson and I was running in the forest and Jefferson leaned onto a tree while grabbing my waist when our daughter Grace said "Papa, Mama I found you". I looked at her and said "Indeed you did my darling". Jefferson looked at her and said "You must be part bloodhound, my dear Grace".

She looked at us and said "Now its my turn to hide and you two to seek". Jefferson kneeled to her level and said "I'm afraid playtime if over". I looked at her and said "Then you can use that little rabbit nose of yours too seek mushrooms". Jefferson nodded and said "Just enough to sell tomorrow, you think you can do that".

She nodded and I said "Alright lets get going". We all held hands until we got close to our house when Jefferson said "Wait". I looked at him and said "What's wrong my dear". Grace looked at us and said "Which carriage is that". I looked at Jefferson and said "What's the Queen doing here". Grace looked at us and said "Do you know her".

I looked at her and said "Of course not". Jefferson looked at Grace and said "I want you to go into the woods like our game we're going to find out what's she's doing here". Jefferson and I walked to the house as Grace ran into the woods. We opened the door when we was met to the evil Queen Regina.

She looked at us and said "I'd like to say your doing well Hatters, but I'd be lying poverty doesn't suit you two". I sighed and said "What're you doing here Regina". She looked at us and said "I have a job for you two". Jefferson looked at her and said "We don't do that anymore". Regina looked at us and said "So I heard you hung your hat up why, is it your sweet daughter Grace or that cat you call a wife".

I looked at her and said "Don't you speak her name". Jefferson stood behind me wrapping his arms around me and said "Because of my work we nearly lost my dear Y/n, I don't want her to actually loose us this time". Regina looked at us and said "So now you are foraging for fungus". Jefferson and I shrugged as she said "What kind of future do you want for your daughter, do this one favour and she can have the life she deserves".

I looked at her and said "That's exactly why we are staying for her to have a good future, now if you'd leave that would be lovely". Regina looked at us and said "I just need two to do this one last favour for me, somewhere you've been before". I sighed and said "I'm not going back to that hell hole".

Jefferson looked at her and said "What business could you possibly have there". Regina looked at us and said "Something of mine was taken and ended up there, I want it back". I looked at her and said "Well you better find someone else to get it". Regina looked at us and said "I see hard living has strengthened your resolve, sorry I couldn't convince you I understand".

Regina left as I looked at Jefferson and said "There's something seriously wrong with her". Jefferson looked at me and said "I know my love". The next day we was all at the market when Grace said "The toy cart". Grace picked up a rabbit and said "Wouldn't this make the best for our tea parties, can I have him please".

Jefferson looked at the woman and said "Excuse me can I have the rabbit". The woman looked at him and said "That would be one silver". He looked at her and said "Would you take eight copper that's all I have". I put my arm around Grace as the woman said "Your a good father, your last coppers on your little girl's happiness".

Jefferson looked at her and said "Thank you". The woman looked at him and said "I didn't accept". Grace looked at him and said "Its okay Papa people are waiting". Jefferson looked at the woman and said "I won't take no for an answer". I put my arm on his lower back and said "Come on dear there's no need for this lets go".