That still small voice (S1 E5)

I was walking around when I heard a loud bang around the corner. I walked towards Ruby who was staring at the destruction and said "What the hell is that". Ruby looked at me and said "I don't know but it looks like a crater". Then Regina came over and said "Everyone step back and stay calm".

Marco looked at us and said "It's the mine it's collapsed". Regina looked at Marco and said "Marco can you help with the fire department". Regina looked at Emma and said "Ms Swan your free to leave it's in the right hands". Graham looked at Regina and said "She's the new deputy".

Regina looked at him and said "And the people say the mayor is last to know deputy control the crowd". Then Archie and Henry came towards me and Henry said "What's going on". I looked at him and said "Well I think a mine collapsed". Regina looked at Henry and said "Henry get in the car".  

Henry made his way over to the car and then whispered "Archie, Y/n, Emma come over here". We all walked over to him and said "Operation Cobra this includes all of you". Archie looked at Henry and said "I didn't realise I was apart of operation cobra". Henry looked at him and said "Of course you are, you know everything, we cant let her do this".

I looked at him and said "So you think something is down there". Emma looked at him and said "That's not possible there just old tunnels". Henry looked at Emma and said "They just happened to collapse when you got here". I looked at Henry and said "I don't think that's why the tunnels collapsed".

Henry looked at Emma and said "Your changing things, your weakening the curse". Emma looked at Henry and said "That's not what's happening". Henry looked at her and said "Yes it is". I looked at Henry and said "There's no such thing as a curse your thinking of a fantasy and I'm sorry kid but this is reality".

Henry sighed and said "Emma did you do something different today". I looked at Henry and said "Well she's become deputy but how does that cause thi-". I was interrupted by Regina saying "Henry, I told you to wait in the car". Henry went to the car as Regina said "Deputy do your job". We all started walking away and to Emma I said "I don't think she's in the best of moods".

We was in Mary's lot and she said "I'm the worst person in the whole world". I looked at her and said "Why what's up". Emma looked at her and said "And how in the whole world". Mary looked at us and said "It would be easier if Kathryn was horrible but she's so nice". Emma looked at her and said "What exactly would be easier".

Mary looked at us and said "Nothing". I looked at Mary and said "That seems like a good idea, you know not to get involved with a married man". There was knocking on the door and Emma said "I'll get it". She opened the door to reveal a tearful Henry. I walked over to the door as Emma said "Kid, what's up" and brought him inside.

When Henry told us what happened Emma and I went to see Archie. Emma started pounding on the door while saying "Archie" and opened the door. We walked in as she said "What did you do, you told me not to take the fantasy away". I looked at Archie with a disappointed face and said "And now he's devastated".

Archie looked at us and said "When a course of therapy stops working, you adjust it". I looked at him and said "What to make a kid cry". Emma looked at him and said "Is it her, did she make you, what could be strong enough for you to drown your own conscience". He looked at us and said "I don't need to explain my profession to you two".

Emma's phone rang and it was Regina and Emma was telling her how it affected Henry. Emma put the phone down and said "Henry's missing". I looked at Emma and said "Well what are you waiting for lets look for him". Emma looked at me and said "Where could he be". Archie and I looked at each other and started walking.

We got to the collapsed tunnels and Emma said "Is this where you think he is". I looked at her and said "Well there's nowhere else I can think of at the moment". Just then the tunnels collapsed again and we started calling for Henry. Archie went inside the tunnel for Henry as the tunnel collapsed behind him.

I looked at Emma and said "Well it looks like he's stuck now". Emma looked at me and said "Well how can we help them". I looked at Emma and said "Well I'm not sure this sort of thing doesn't really happen, so we call for backup". A while later backup came and Marco said "Archie's smart".

I looked at him and said "Yeah it would be easier if he had a way out, but I do trust he will keep Henry safe until we can get them". The ground shuck again making Graham grab hold of Emma and I. When the ground shuck I looked around and said "Bloody hell I wish the ground would stop bloody shaking".

Regina looked at Emma and said "Stop you're making it worse". Emma looked at her and said "No I'm trying to save him". I looked at them and said "I hope you two know he has gone in there because he believes he has something to prove". Regina looked at me and said "Why would he have something to prove".

I looked at her and said "I could think of a couple things". Emma looked at us all and said "We have to stop this arguing wont do anything". I looked at Regina and said "She's right you know". Regina looked at us and said "I suppose your right it wont". Emma looked at Regina and said "What do you want me to do".

Regina looked at us and said "Help me both of you, blow it up". We tried but nothing happened making Emma said "Nothing happened". I looked at her and said "Woah Sherlock Holmes you are bloody unbelievable". Graham looked at us and said "Well then what did it do". I looked at him and said "Well Sherriff that's what we're going to find out".

Emma looked at us and said "Well what could we so now". I looked at her and said "Well we make a hole lure someone down and pull them out". Marco looked at me and said "That's smart we just need to find somewhere to dig". Graham walked us over to a place and Emma said "What is it".

I looked at Emma and said "I'll let Graham tell you because he's so experienced with holes". Graham looked at me and flicked my shoulder making Marco say "Can you two stop acting like siblings for like two seconds". Graham laughed and said "Anyways its a airshaft". I looked at them and said "Tie this to a car and we will pull the gate".

They did as I said and we got the grate up. Emma looked at me and said "Y/n are you sure you haven't done this before because you seem to really know what your doing". I looked at Emma and said "Emma I can assure you I have never done this before, anyways who's willing to go down there".

Emma looked at Regina and said "Just let me do it". Regina looked at her and said "Just bring him back to me". I looked at her and said "Right Emma let's get you hooked up and send you down there in and out". We got Emma down till she told us to stop and with only seconds we was pulling them back up.

Emma gave me Henry and I said "Well Henry welcome back". He looked at me and said "Thanks Y/n". I gave Henry to Regina and took Archie's hand pulling up. He looked at me and gave me a nod which I gladly returned. I moved out of the way so everyone could have their reunions as Graham came up to me and said "Well I don't know how you did it but you did it".

I shoved him slightly and said "What can I say I'm quite smart when comes to saving people". He looked at me and said "What was the shove for". I looked at him and said "That was for flicking my shoulder earlier". We laughed when Regina came over and gave me a hug while saying "Y/n thanks for helping to save Henry". I looked at her and said "Don't you worry about it".