!Alexander Hamilton x Enemy Reader!

(REWRITTEN)

Prompt :  "come over here and make me."

Highschool AU

You and Alexander Hamilton have been sworn enemies ever since the third grade. It started when the two of you fought over a box of crayons, and it just snowballed from there. The two of you were always the top of your class, and always fought for the number one spot.

Present Day

Today was the day of your history presentation for your american history class, and you were ecstatic. You had worked on the presentation for almost a month, and have been perfecting it for weeks. You were going to pass with flying colors.

"Alright, who would like to go up first?" your teacher Philip Schuyler (The Schuyler's father) says while putting his hands together.

You shoot your hand in the air, excited to show off your project to your classmates. 

"Okay then, Y/N come up and share your presentation!" Mr. Schuyler says while smiling.

You walk down to the front of the classroom giddily and open your laptop to your presentation.

You open up your power point, but the presentation is nowhere to be found.

You hastily look everywhere and reload your computer more times than you can count, in an attempt for the presentation to suddenly appear.

"Is there a problem, Y/N?" Mr. Schuyler says with a concerned look on his face.

"Well..my presentation got deleted, sir. I don't know how, but when I last checked, it was there." you say with a helpless expression on your face.

Mr. Schuyler nods with sympathy, but doesn't say anything. You walk back up to your seat depressingly, when you hear someone quietly snickering in the back of the class. You jerk your head towards the sound, since it was such a distinct one you recognized easily. Hamilton.

"You think this is funny?" you say with poison lacing your voice. He looks up at you with a smug grin before saying "Nice presentation, (L/N)." 

It takes a moment for you to realize the irony of the situation before you gasp and your eyes widen. It was Hamilton that deleted your presentation!

"Is there a problem?" Mr. Schuyler says while the rest of the class turns to look at the two of you.

"Nothing at all sir!" you say while turning to him.

You stormed back to your seat and sulked in misery while other students, including Hamilton, were presenting.

Why would he do that? How did he even have the time to- You didn't even care. You hated his guts. You wanted to punch him in his face so bad. 

His face was so punch-able, it's crazy.

After class ended and the bell rang, you picked up your belongings and stuffed it in your bag angrily, and quickly walked out the classroom.

When you reached your locker, you put your stuff in your locker and slammed it shut to head to your next class.

"Why so mad, (L/N)?" Hamilton says while grinning widely at you.

"Get out my way Hamilton, you're going to make me late for class." You say while attempting to get away from him.

"You look so upset, (L/N), is everything okay?" Hamilton says sarcastically with a smug grin on his face.

"I know it was you that deleted my essay, Hamilton." you spat while rolling your eyes as you start to walk away from him.

"Oh shut up (L/N). I didn't delete that precious presentation of yours." Hamilton says with that same annoying smirk.

"I know it was you." you say while walking away.

"You just never close that mouth of yours, do you?" Hamilton says snarkily.

"Come over here and make me then, Hamilton."

and..he did.

Alexander walks up to you and taps your shoulder.

You turn around to see his face centimeters from yours as he a smashes his lips against yours. His lips were so soft and sweet. 

You had no idea what just happened, but you were left a hot, flustered, mess.

Your face remained in it's shocked state, as Hamilton walked away.

"You said make me, didn't you?"

!Requests Here!