!Jefferson x Burr x Reader! (pt.2)

Requested By : Madame-de-Lafayette

(Bondage & collars , i just found out what that was today so :D)

"Piece of cake." he says while smirking down at you.

Thomas then grabs your face roughly as he continues to kiss you roughly. You notice that Aaron wasn't there anymore and had gotten up to grab something.

Before you could make out what he was doing, Thomas picked you up bridal style to the bedroom.

He then laid you on the bed gently as his body trapped yours under his. He dove in to kiss you again as he grabbed your waist to pull you closer to him.

When Aaron came back, you noticed that he had handcuffs and a collar in his hands. Your eyes fluttered as a small sound came out of your mouth.

Aaron then walked up to the bed as he started to remove his clothing, and Thomas started to remove yours.

You felt goosebumps as his warm hands caressed your body softly. Aaron then wrapped the handcuffs around your wrists.

"Get on all fours for me, will you darling?" Aaron says while keeping a still expression on his face.

You nod quickly as you got on all fours on the bed. "You ready little lamb?" Thomas asks in a low voice as he removes his clothing.

You nod again hesitantly as you hear the rustling of clothes from Aaron behind you.

In the matter of seconds, you feel Aaron's dick inside of you, and Thomas's dick in your mouth.

You feel Aaron thrust back and forth as Thomas thrusts himself into your mouth, as saliva starts to build up in your mouth.

It felt so good to the point where you couldn't think about anything else. All you could think about was the pleasure you felt in this moment, and the fact that you might never feel this good again.

As the three of you continued to do this, you could hear the both of them groaning at some times, though you made the most noise.

Thomas held your hands up steadily as he methodically played with your breasts, which made you moan even louder.

Aaron's hands were glued to your hips as he pulled his body closer to his, making sure you felt every single inch.

Thomas then brought himself closer to your mouth as your eyes started to water, and your mouth felt sore.

You felt like you were going to cum any minute now, and Thomas seemed he was about ready to as well.

You tried to communicate that, but your brain felt scrambled due to the sounds of pleasure filling the room, and your body about ready to give out on you.

After a few more final thrusts from the both of them, you felt Aaron release inside of you, as Thomas released inside your mouth.

You were completely overstimulated, and felt as if you couldn't even stand up by yourself.

"Swallow for me like a good girl." Thomas says while lifting your chin up with his hand.

You then swallowed the salty substance as you laid flat on your back, completely exhausted.

When you finally thought you were finished, you feel Aaron carry you to the shower as Thomas follows behind closely. 

Though you didn't want to right now, you knew they wouldn't let you sleep just yet. This was their way of aftercare for you.

Thomas turned on the shower Burr put you down, and led you into the warm water, while still making sure you don't fall under your weak legs.

The warm water felt good against your body as Thomas wrapped his arms around your waist. When you tried to remove yourself from his grasp, he only pulled tighter.

Aaron wanted to shower after, since he wanted more privacy than Thomas did. Before leaving, he passed Thomas the soap.

Thomas then poured the liquid soap into his hand, and began to rub his hands together before putting it on your body.

He started with your neck, then to your collarbone, then to your breasts.

He massaged them in a circular motion repeatedly, which unintentionally made you moan a little.

He then went down to your stomach and your hips, then to your thighs. He took his time as he carefully moved his hands down your body.

When he was finished, you rinsed off the soap and put a towel around your body. You didn't even feel like changing, and just laid on the bed once you were dry.

After a few moments of silence, you open your eyes slightly, and see that both Aaron and Thomas standing there with towels wrapped around their waists.

You then close your eyes again, but feel Aaron pull you closer to him on the bed, as Thomas lays on the other side of you.

Thomas then wraps his arms around your body as well, as he pulls himself closer to you.