!Hyper Jefferson x Sleepy Reader!

(MODERN AU)

Requested By : 

You and Thomas Jefferson had been friends since college, and have been inseparable ever since. Though the two of you were complete opposites, you got along pretty well.

Lately Thomas had been acting weird, but you didn't really pay much attention to it.

You had just gotten home from a long shift at work, and didn't feel like doing anything else but getting in your bed and sleeping for the rest of your life.

You sluggishly opened the door to your apartment, when you're faced by your worst nightmare.

"How did you get in here?" you whine while taking off your jacket.

"Don't worry about that. But look what I bought today!" Thomas says while gesturing to his phone.

"Wow you bought a phone? Awesome. Great. Please leave." you say while sitting down on the couch.

"No! I bought this video someone took at a cabinet meeting where I absolutely crushed Hamilton in!" Thomas says while smiling widely.

"So how does this have to do with me?" you say while struggling to keep your eyes open.

"We're gonna watch it on the TV together!" Thomas says while jumping on the couch next to you.

"Thomas why-"

"Just please watch it with me!" Thomas says while pouting.

You don't respond as he connects his phone to the TV and turns on the video.

Thomas wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer, but you couldn't care less seeing how tired you were.

About twenty seconds into the video, your eyelids felt extremely heavy, and you didn't even try to fight your tiredness, and let it consume you.

When the video was over, Thomas was still wide awake as he looked down at you, expecting you to be awake as well.

When he looked down, all he saw was you laying on him, with your cheek squished on his chest while snoring softly.

"You were supposed to stay awake Y/N.." Thomas says while knitting his eyebrows in frustration.

Though you didn't respond, you unconsciously shifted your body closer to his, as he wrapped both arms around you.

He looked down at you as a tint of blush covered his face. he then laid his head on yours and closed his eyes as he drifted to sleep as well.