Thomas Jefferson

"Thomas..Jefferson." you say through a gritted smile. You hated that man with a passion. You hated the fact that there was always a girl around him squealing over him, or making out with him. You had to admit, he was extremely attractive. Not attractive enough for you to admit though.

"Hooray." you whisper to yourself as you reluctantly walk into the pits of hell.

"Very enthusiastic, are we?" Thomas says while sitting down with one leg crossed over the other.

"I'm sure you can tell, Mr.Jefferson." you say as you smirk to yourself.

Thomas ticked up at your words and you could see a nervous smile cracking on his face. And he was..blushing? That definitely turned him on.

You took a few steps over to him, when you realized something sticking out through his pants. You looked at image in front of you and smirked.

"I didn't know you liked when i called you that, Mr. Jefferson." you say while laying your hand on his chest with one hand, and twirling a strand of his hair with the other hand.

"Oh Y/N, sweetheart, if only you knew how turned on I am by you.." Thomas admitted, with lust covering his face.

"My Mr. Jefferson, just what do you mean?" you say with a sultry voice, now looking up at him with faux innocent eyes.

Thomas say anything, though he did reply with his actions.

He pulled you in by your waist quickly, and french kissed you. You put your arms around his neck, as he laid kisses on yours.

You abruptly let go for a few seconds, just to tease him for a second.

Seemingly, Thomas didn't like that at all, he now gently pushed your back to the wall, and now roughly kissed you.

You lifted your thigh and arched your back, as a reaction to Jefferson now kissing you in places you couldn't imagine. You neck, your collarbone, your chin, and your lips.

After a few minutes of this dream-like moment, someone knocked on the door, and you stopped kissing him. What a tease.

You left him defenseless as you left the room, smirking with full satisfaction.