!Flustered Burr x Flirty Reader!

Requested By : 

(MALE READER)

(like i've been saying, if u wanted a diff gender/identity, just read this one in your preferred gender/identity!! :D)

You and Aaron Burr, a quite well known person in the school had recently started dating. It had been his first relationship, and you hadn't realized how clumsy and easily flustered he got when he was with you.

Though you were much of the opposite. You were very flirty, and loved to tease people, especially Aaron. 

He wasn't exactly the graceful type when it comes to relationships, so you had to teach him the ropes.

You were sitting in the library with him, as he studied for the upcoming test he had, and you just sat there to look around and admire him.

You also had the same test, but just decided to study later.

"What ya doin.." you say to Aaron while playing with his fingers.

"Studying.." Aaron says in the same tone without looking up from his books.

You leave him alone for a few moments, look up to see no one else in the library, then focus your attention back to your boyfriend.

"I'm bored.." you say while sighing dramatically.

"Well what do you want me to do about it?" he asks while looking up at you.

"Entertain me." you say while intertwining your fingers with his.

"Now how am i supposed to entertain you?" Aaron asks while raising and eyebrow quizzically.

Well you didn't plan that out. You just wanted his attention, but an idea quickly popped up in your head. Which you knew wasn't exactly right to do, but wasn't exactly wrong.

Though you hadn't realized it yet, you were making a face you made when you thought of something, and apparently, Aaron had noticed.

"Y/N why are you making that face? I told you i'm studying so you can't quite be entertained right now." 

You stay silent for a moment, which throws him off completely. "Y-y/n?" Aaron asks while stammering.

You then throw your arms around his shoulders, and pull him closer to you by his tie, and stare at him with a smirk that makes his face heat up immediately.

You trace your fingers up and down his chest seductively, as you notice his hands shaking, which made a grin pop up on your face immediately.

After a moment, you decide to look back up at his flustered face, which makes him even more nervous.

"Oh really? I thought i couldn't be entertained, Aaron." you say while smiling.