!Kinky Hercules x Reader!

TWO PARTER

(The title isn't as bad as it looks okay-)

Requested By : Me (i had a dream abt him im srry)

(MODERN AU)

You and Hercules have been dating for about a year, and he had recently gotten you a puppy for your 23rd birthday, since he knew how much you loved them.

You and Hercules Jr. had been together every single minute of the day which Hercules didn't mind, but he also wanted to spend time with you.

THE PUPPY (yk i had to) : 

You and Hercules were sitting on the couch watching 90 day fiance, when Hercules jr. came into the room trotting on his little legs.

You didn't notice him at first, but you immediately melted when he stood up on his hind legs begging for you to pick him up.

"Ah hi cutie pie, come here!" you say with a wide smile while picking him up.

You hear Herc chuckle behind you while keeping his eyes on the TV.

"Isn't Hercules such a good boy? Oh yes he is! You're my little good boy, aren't you?" you say while playing with Hercules jr.

It doesn't seem like Hercules is paying you any mind, so you continue to play with him.

"You're such a good boy, Hercules! Ah you're so cute!" you say while hugging him.

Hercules jr. starts to lick your face lovingly, as you admire him in awe. You continue to play with Hercules Jr. for a few more minutes, before you start to realize he's hungry.

"Oh are you hungry?" you say while looking at him.

He obviously doesn't respond, but looks at you with his puppy eyes.

"Y/N..?" you hear Hercules say quietly.

"Yeah?" you say while looking up at him.

"I think we have a little problem.." he says while looking down at his..pants?

Your eyes widen in shock as you realize what was happening.

"I didn't know you were kinky like that!" you say while laughing loudly.

"Shutup!" Hercules says while crossing his arms in defeat.

"Stop being such a big baby." you say while smiling widely.

He doesn't respond, but turns the other way. "Anyways, I think he's hungry, so Herc would you be a good boy and grab some of his food from the kitchen?" you say while trying to refrain from laughing.

"Sure." Hercules says quietly as he  jumps up and quickly walks to the kitchen with his hand over his crotch.

"Wow so it does work!" you say to Hercules Jr. while laughing.

Requested By : ALSO ME

(MODERN AU)

(SMUT SORT OF) :D

You and Hercules have been dating for three years now, and everything has been pretty okay, except for how protective Hercules was. Your body was to die for, and anytime anyone would even look remotely close to you, he would be all over you.

The two of you have grown busy the past few weeks, and Herc has had less time to spend with you, which he hated.

(YOUR POV):

Today since it was pretty hot, you decided to wear something that usually showed much more skin than normal. You wore shorts that fit nicely around your thighs, and a tank top that accentuated your curves.

You had a day off from work, and decided to give Hercules a little visit at his shop.

When you walked in, there was an unusual amount of teenage boys in the shop, probably here to get their suits tailored for prom.

Most of them turned around when they heard the bell on the door ring, and their faces went agape as their eyes slightly widened. 

Most of them were snickering and whispering amongst one another, but you didn't pay them any mind.

You stood there waiting awkwardly for Hercules to come up, when one of the boys walked up to you.

"What's a gorgeous woman like you doing here?" he says while smirking.

You raised your eyebrows in amusement as you placed your hands on your hips.

"Actually i'm here to-"

"Y/N? what are you doing here?" Hercules says with squinted eyes.

"Oh hi Herc! I had a day off and wanted to visit you." you say while pulling him into a hug.

When Hercules looked down, he saw your chest pressed up against his and immediately looked back up as his face grew hot.

"Well uh..you can wait behind my desk, I just need to take care of this group of boys, okay?" he says while smiling.

"Okay!" you say while cupping his cheek in one hand before going to the back.

After he finishes up with him, he comes to the back desk, where you were sitting on your phone waiting for him patiently.

"Hi Y/N." Hercules says while smiling at you.

"Hi baby, sorry if i was bothering you while you were working." you say while pulling him into a hug.

"It's okay, i'll always make time for you." Hercules says while laughing and wrapping his arms around your waist and pulls you closer.

"You need to stop teasing me with that shirt you're wearing." Hercules says while looking down.

"It wasn't meant to tease you, it was hot!" you say while taking his hand and leading him to the dressing room.

When he sits down on the couch, you start to straddle his hips with your hands around his neck.

You notice that Hercules keeps looking down, which made you laugh. 

"My eyes are up here!" you say while looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry! i-" Hercules says before you cut him off with a kiss.

He doesn't protest, but just melts into the kiss. The two of you stay like that for a while as you play with his tiny curls, and his hands trail down your hips and to your butt.

He gently squeezes it, which earns a small moan from your mouth. He then releases his lips from yours which disappointed you, but you soon felt his lips again on his neck.

He slowly nips at your neck all over, leaving red marks all over you. You didn't care in the moment, but you sure would later.

You pull yourself closer to him, as you continued to play with his hair, and his grip on you became tighter.

The two of you were at this for a few more minutes, before there was a knock on the door. the two of you immediately stopped what you were doing.

You removed yourself off of him when you realized the hickeys on your neck. You whined in embarrassment when Hercules just shrugged his shoulders.

Hercules opened the door and left first as you walked right behind him. When the dressing room door closed, you buried your hands in your face.

"Its okay, i don't think they noticed." Herc says while hugging you from behind. 

"You should've seen the way she looked at me!" you say while complaining.