!James Madison x Sleepy Reader! & !Philip x Reader!

Requested By : FrancophoneJSJS

THIS IS A TWO PARTER!!

(MODERN AU)

You and James Madison have been friends since college, and have been inseparable ever since. Even though the two of you had polar opposite personalities, you had very similar interests which was what made the two of you friends in the first place.

James was very grateful for having a person like you in his life, especially since his friend, Thomas Jefferson, had always been in the limelight. He's grateful that you chose him, and had quickly developed feelings for you. 

Little did he know you did as well.

The two of you were watching your favorite show, (f/s), and your head was laid on James lap, as your body faced the TV, while James played with your hair silently.

After about an hour of watching TV, you felt your eyelids getting heavy as you started to feel very tired.

You then decided to close your eyes completely, and used James arm as a pillow to hold in between your arms.

After a few minutes of silence, you hadn't fell asleep completely, but you were conscious enough to hear some things.

"She looks so pretty.." you hear James say while caressing your cheek gently.

Your heart melted when you heard James utter those words. Is that what he really thought about you..?

You then quickly adjust your body to become closer to James. He flinches a little, but quickly calms down.

"Y/N?" he says.

You feel him wave his hand over your face, but you don't budge at all.

"I wish she knew how i felt about her.." James says while looking up at the ceiling. Does he..

"I love her so much.." James says while sighing deeply.

"I love you too." you say quietly while smiling with your eyes closed.

"W-what?...Y/N what did you just say?" James says while looking down at you.

You then open your eyes and sit up to face him. Your faces were only centimeters away, which made your face heat up a little.

Nonetheless, you decided to kiss him on the cheek before laying back down in his lap.

"I love you too." you say while wrapping your arms around his torso and smiling into his chest.

(HIGHSCHOOL AU)

You and Philip Hamilton have been frenemies since Sophomore year, and it's stayed that way all the way until Senior year.

After being around each other long enough, there was sort of thick tension building between the two of you.

You couldn't quite make out what that tension was, but it started to make you more uncomfortable as time went on.

You and Philip were assigned a project to do together, which you slightly procrastinated on. The two of you were sitting under one of the trees on campus, with notebooks and your tablet.

It was pretty hot that day, so you wore a tank top with shorts. You quickly got hot, and when that happened, your face quickly turned red. 

(if you have darker skin, just go with it it's Wattpad-)

When you were writing something down in your notebook, you felt a pair of eyes on you.

"Why are you looking at me?" you ask while still writing.

"Your face is so red it looks like your blushing." Philip says while chuckling.

"Oh shut up, if anything you're the one who'd be blushing." you say while looking up at him.

"Oh really?" Philip says while smirking.

"Uh..yeah." you say while raising an eyebrow.

"You know what? Let's see who blushes first." Philip says.

"That's a stupid idea, but alright then." you say while laughing.

"Wait hold on let me throw my wrapper out." you say while getting up.

When you start to walk, you trip on something, which ended up being Philip's foot.

When you fall, you land on his chest. When you look up at him, you see a devilish grin on his face. You started to blush, but the heat easily covered it up. Sucks to suck I guess.

You quickly brush yourself off as you get up to throw your garbage away. When you sit back down, you see Philip smiling widely at you.

"What." you ask while rolling your eyes.

"Nothing." Philip says while still smiling.

"You know Philip...those are a lot of freckles you got there.." you say while inching closer to him.

You then crawl in between his legs, as you softly touch the freckles scattered across his face. You could feel his breathing quicken as you touched each individual freckle with your fingertips.

"They kinda look like stars, you know." you said while smiling.

You could see a tint of pink covering Philip's cheeks, which made you smile even more, but you weren't satisfied just yet.

You get as close as you can, when you see Philip's eyes trailing down to your lips. As you could feel his breathing against yours, you quickly give him a peck on the lips, which makes his face turn a bright crimson color.

"W-what was that for?!" Philip asks while stammering.

"I won, didn't i?" 

(i hoped yall liked this..i'll be updating my other book very soon so stay tuned!!)

TYSM FOR THE LOVE ON BOTH BOOKS I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY