!Maria Reynolds x Female Reader! (smut)

(MODERN AU)

(CAN BE ANY GENDER/IDENTITY)

Requested By : theinsaneagedupbish :D

You and Maria Reynolds had been openly dating since high school, and didn't care at all what anyone thought. 

The two of you regularly went out to parties and clubs, and though many people have tried to flirt or even get with the two of you for years, it never worked, and the two of you never loved each other any less.

The two of you were getting ready for a party, and you decided to go for something more scandalous.

You decided to wear a satin red dress, with a plunging neckline, and a very short back, that you would probably have to pull down many times.

Though you loved the way your body looked in the dress, you needed help zipping up the back.

"Baby, could you help me with my zipper?" you ask Maria while putting on some of your rings.

"Sure." she says while walking up to you.

"You look so sexy my love, i love this outfit on you." she says while zipping up the back of your dress.

"Thank you." you say while smiling widely.

"Let's hope no one decides to take you away from me.." Maria says while wrapping her arms around your waist.

"Hopefully not." you say while chuckling under your breath.

"Mhmm.." Maria says while slowly moving her hands up to your breasts and kissing your neck.

"Maria.." you say while trying to refrain from letting out a sound.

"Hmm?" she says while looking at you in the mirror, not stopping anything she's doing.

"I don't think i want to let anyone else have you tonight..your mine and only mine.." Maria says while turning you around to face her.

She then pushes you to the wall while kissing you roughly. You immediately melt into the kiss, as she pushes her hand up your dress.

You moan quietly in her ear, as her had trails up your dress, and she continues to kiss your lips sweetly.

You stop abruptly to catch some air as she intertwines her finger with yours, then pulling you to the bedroom.

She starts to remove your dress as she lays on top of you on the bed, as you remove her clothing as well.

When she fully removes the dress, her eyebrow cocks up in amusement, as she takes in the sight beneath her. You weren't wearing any clothes under.

"You nasty girl.." Maria says while kissing you again. She continues to kiss down your body, until she reaches your thighs.

She started to kiss your entrance, teasing you almost immediately. Without warning, she then licks your clit, as you moan in pleasure.

You feel goosebumps on your skin, as she put her tongue deep into your pussy, which made you throw your head back and moan loudly.

Maria didn't react at all. She continued to swirl her tongue inside of you, you started to massage her breasts, which made her shudder.

She then started to climb on top of the bed, and kiss back up your body. When she reaches your mouth, she starts to trail her fingers down your thighs, and back up.

She then started to grind on top of you, as you could feel her pussy on yours. You groaned quietly, and brought your body closer to hers. You could start to feel her wetness on you, which made you quicken your pace.

You slowly traced your fingers down to her clit, where you began to pump them in and out of her, and she began to do the same, while still on top of you.

The two of you moved in sync as moans and sounds of pleasure fill the room, as the two of you reach your climax.

You move your fingers in and out of her even faster and she did the same, until you could feel the cum on your fingers. You licked your fingers clean as she started to lick the cum off of her fingers as well.

"Do you think we missed the party?" you asked while panting.