!George Washington x Reader! (smut)

(i gotta improve on my smut somehow-)

You were Alexander Hamilton's older sister, and you had been dragged along to one of his cabinet meetings one day, when you met George Washington. Things with him have been pretty...interesting to say the least.

You had just come back from London to visit one of your closest friend's Angelica Schuyler on a month-long trip. You had been longing for George, and he was the only thing on your mind. Though you did have fun visiting Angelica, you had to see him ASAP.

Even though George was the busiest man you knew, you walked straight to his house after you settled down in yours.

You impatiently knocked on his door, and waited for an answer.

As soon as the door swung open and you were met with his face, you grabbed his face gently and pressed his lips on yours helplessly. You missed this so much, and it felt so right.

You moaned as George wrapped his arms around your waist. "Y/N..what-"

"please George..i need you.." you say quietly while kissing him.

George carried you bridal-style up to his room and slammed the door behind him.

He continued to kiss you while the two of you landed on the bed together, while still kissing. 

The two of you frantically removed your clothing as he left love marks all over your upper body.

George gently turned you so you were face down on the pillow as he removed his lower garments.

You whimpered as you felt his large hands encircling your waist as he was getting ready to put his member inside of you.

You squeaked as tears welled up in your eyes as he abruptly put his member inside you. "Oh i'm sweetheart I didn't mean to hurt you, are you alright?" he asks worriedly.

A  'mhm' is all you manage to get out, since you're still adjusting to his size. "Do you feel a little better?" George asks a few seconds after the two of you adjust.

You nod as a signal to go, and he starts to thrust back and forth as you bury your face deep into the pillow.

The two of you continued like this, as the bed started to rock. You couldn't contain your moans of pleasure as they echoed in the room.

As his movement started to get sloppy, you could feel yourself ready to release yourself.

At this point, your legs felt like jelly, and you couldn't even get a word. As you tried to tell him, you ended up releasing the warm liquid all over yourself.

George had now stopped, and had lowered himself and started to lick the liquid off of your clit. You moaned as he fingered your entrance, now teasing you.

As your legs wobbled, you managed to get up as you now were facing George. You got down on your knees as you started to put your mouth on his member. 

You bobbed your head back and forth as he shivered in pleasure. As your saliva was now all over his member, George massaged your breasts while moaning.

You now swirled your tongue which now made George whimper. As you bobbed your head faster, you could feel George spill liquid into your mouth. You swallowed as you licked the remains.

yeah so that's kinda it-

Requests?