!Lafayette x Tired Reader!

Requested by : 

(Modern AU)

You and your husband, Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de La Fayette, Marquis de Lafayette, had just recently gotten married, and everything has gone smoothly so far.

Since you worked at your friend Hercules' tailor shop, you always ended up coming home late, or just staying overnight due to how busy the shop was.

On the other hand, Lafayette was more of a stay at home husband. He basically did all the cooking, cleaning, and preferred to be home with you than go out with friends.

It was just an extremely long day at work, and you're getting home at 10 pm.

You lazily slid the key into the keyhole of your shared apartment. You had smelled your favorite dish, (f/d) from outside the apartment, but you were way too tired to eat right now. What you really needed was sleep.

"Ah, mon chéri, you're back!" Lafayette says while putting a spoon down and turning off the stove.

"mhmm.." Is all you can say before you slip off your shoes and flopped onto the soft couch.

You moaned in comfort as your body melted into the couch. "You must be very tired, Y/N. Long day at work?" Laf says while moving to sit down on the couch with you.

You nod as your head is still face flat on the couch cushions.

"mon ange, do you want to eat? I made your favorite food." Laf says in an attempt to get you to eat before you crash.

You shake your head in response and turn your squished face to him with your mouth half open.

"I can eat it tomorrow, Laf." you say with your voice muffled from the couch.

"You look so cute mon amour." Lafayette says while chuckling at your position.

you're laying on your stomach, while your couch-smothered face is turned to face your husband.

"I'm going to bed, okay? You can eat, but I'm too tired. I love you honey." you say as you sluggishly get up and walk to your bedroom.

You remove your coat and place it on your ottoman lazily. You then don't even try to change your clothes, and get into the covers and close your eyes. It feels so nice.

After a few minutes of peace and quiet, the other lights in the house start to turn off, and you hear footsteps in the room.

You then feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist, as they pull you close to their warm body.

You curl up into fetal position as you sigh with comfort and warmth.

"Laf?" you ask as you look up at your husband.

"Shh mon ange, you need to rest, okay?" Lafayette says while kissing your head.

"mm..okay. I love you.." you say while kissing his chin.

"I love you too.." Lafayette says as you fall asleep to him playing with your hair.

This was so freakin cute

!Requests Here!