!Nerdy Daveed x Reader!

Modern AU

Requested By : Theyluvvniya3 & MusicStrike

You and your boyfriend, Daveed Diggs, have been dating since high school. The two of you met at the arts high school you attended, because you were the lead in the school's play, and Daveed was one of the lead theater technicians for the musical you all were doing.

Though you were the lead, your eye was always on Daveed, because of how dorky he was. You found it adorable. Little did you know, Daveed had a crush on you for the longest time, you just never noticed him.

A few years later, and the two of you were still together, and you had now been casted in a show, Hamilton.

Daveed was also hired as a technician there, so the two of you were always together. The two of you were seen as the cutest couple, besides Jazzy and Anthony.

It was getting closer and closer to opening night, so you and the cast were now rehearsing in full costume and makeup.

So when you got home from about eight hours at the theatre, you threw your bag on the couch lazily, and headed to your shared room with Daveed.

When you got there, you found Daveed laying on the bed with his phone in hand. You laughed quietly when you saw his glasses practically falling off his face, and his very large sweater covering the bottom half of his face. 

You didn't bother to take off your clothes, as you lazily crawled on top of the bed, and onto Daveed's chest.

"How was work? I missed you all day." Daveed says while looking down from his phone.

"It was so tiring, we were rehearsing non stop for so longg." you say while pulling out your phone.

You went on Snapchat to try filters for fun, when you saw one with kisses all over your face, which made you come up with an idea. 

You quickly got up and walked over to the bathroom. "Y/N, where-"

"I'll be back in just a second!" you say while smiling. You then quickly reapply the lipstick already on your lips, then quickly head back to the room.

"Daveed, can you sit up for just a second?" you say while smiling mischeviously.

"Uh sure..why?" he asks while adjusting his glasses.

"I just wanna try out something.." you say while sitting on his lap.

"Don't move, okay?" you say while smiling.

"O-okay.." Daveed says nervously. You knew that sitting on his lap always made him flustered.

You then start to kiss Daveed all over his face, from his cheeks, to his forehead, to his chin.

He then started to laugh as a blush started to grow on his face. 

"Stay still! I'm not done yet!" you say while continuing to kiss him.

"Y/N!" Daveed says while pouting.

"Okay okay, I'm done now." 

When you open your camera, Daveed quickly looks at the camera, then covers his face in the pillows.

"Daveed, you're gonna mess it up!" you say while laughing.

"Wait wait! can you look up at me real quick?" you say while smiling.

He obliviously does so, and you snap a picture of him.

"Ha! Gotcha!" you say while hugging him.

"Y/N!!"

Okay so you guys can choose 2/4 ppl for one shots :

- Thomas

- Angelica

- Oak

- Eliza

Also look at this picture i made for this one shot- ( ITS BAD SO DONT EVEN LAUGH)