Philip Hamilton x Reader! (smut)

Inspired By : evanpeterscumsult

It's my FIRST time writing smut so pls-

Your father, Thomas Jefferson, absolutely despised Alexander Hamilton. Tonight somehow, Mr. Hamilton's wife, Eliza, convinced your father to come over for dinner, including you. Great. They also had a son, Philip Hamilton, who you were very curious to meet.

Your father, reluctantly knocked on the door with tense shoulders." Daddy could you loosen up, please? Let's at least try to be nice, okay?" you say with the same southern accent you and your father shared.

"Fine, but don't you try anything either, alright?" your father says while sighing.

"Ah hello you two! Come in!" Mrs. Eliza says cheerfully while smiling. She's beautiful. 

"Thank you for inviting us, Mrs. Hamilton." you say politely while curtsying.

"Oh no problem! And I must say Y/N, you look beautiful in that dress." Mrs. Eliza says while smiling down at you.

"Why thank you!" you say while smiling widely at her.

"The two of you can have a seat at the table, just down the hallway, dinner is almost ready!" she chirps while leading the two of you to the dining room.

The two of you are met by Mr. Hamilton, and his son. He was so handsome. He had shoulder length hair, that was extremely curly. 

His eyes were a mix of brown, and a tint of green behind it. He also had freckles sprinkled across his face which you loved.

"Ah, Mr. Jefferson." Mr. Hamilton says slyly, while walking up to the two of you.

"Hamilton." your father said through gritted teeth. They shake each other's hands firmly for a few seconds, without breaking eye contact.

"Well hello, Ms. Jefferson." Mr. Hamilton says while walking to you.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hamilton." you say while curtsying.

"I would like you to meet my son, Philip." Mr. Hamilton says while motioning to his son.

You practically had to keep your jaw from dropping to the floor. He looked even better close up.

"A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Y/N." Philip says while kissing your knuckles. You felt like you were going to pass out.

"A pleasure to meet you too." you say while trying to keep your composure.

"Yes, a pleasure it is..sir." your father says while breaking the two of you up protectively.

"Daddy.." you whine quietly as you sat down in your seat.

Your father ignores you, instead he glares deathly at Philip. He was extremely overprotective and you hated it.

Mrs. Hamilton walks into the room with plates of dinner, just in time before your father began to lecture you.

"Wow this looks delicious, Mrs. Hamilton!" you say excitedly while looking down at the plates of food.

Philip chuckled at your reaction, and you turned to look at him. He winked at you, and you quickly darted your eyes to the table as your face started to heat up.

Your face immediately lit up though, due to the smell of the food wafting up to your face.

"Wow Mrs. Hamilton, this looks amazing." your father says while smiling down at the food.

" Thank you you two, at least some people appreciate your my cooking!" Mrs. Hamilton says while glaring at her husband and son.

"We do!" they say in unison.