!Hercules x Reader!

Requested By : I forgot-

(Modern AU)

You and your husband, Hercules Mulligan, have been married for two years, and every single moment of it has been pure bliss.

Hercules has his own tailoring shop, and you run your own bakery, Cakes & Co.

Your passion has always been baking, and when you finally opened your own bakery, it was a dream come true.

You always ended up staying up all night baking, since you also baked for special events, and parties.

You woke up at the crack of dawn to bake a wedding cake for some of your closest friends, Alexander and Eliza, which was in a few days.

They wanted a white cake, monochromatic, with gold embellishments on the very intricate designs on the cake.

You started at about four o'clock in the morning, and it was now six. You just put on the crumb coat, and had started prepping the frosting.

You were putting white fondant on one of the layers, when you felt two large arms wrap around your waist, and a warm, toned chest on your back.

"Well good morning to you too." you say while chuckling.

All you get is a tired groan in response, as you roll another piece of fondant on the floured-up counter.

You then feel his large hands trace the curves on your body, then down to your butt. 

Before he can do anything else, you put your hands on top of his. "Hey hey, watch your hands!" you say while laughing.

You then feel his hands remove themselves from your waist. When you finish putting fondant on all the layers of cake, you wash your hands in the sink, when you see Herc sitting at the other counter with a cup of coffee in his hand.

You then walk over to him and give him a quick kiss on the cheek, but as you're walking back to the counter, you feel him pull you back, as he pulls you between his legs and kisses you sweetly. (dw he brushed his teeth)

"Herc! you have flour on your pants!" you say while looking down at your apron.

"It was worth it." Herc says with a slight smirk on his face.

You then walk back to the counter with the cake on it, and start to decorate it with the white frosting.

In the midst of piping a line of intricate details onto the bottom layer of the cake, you feel Herc's arms wrap around you once more, as he kisses your neck.

"Herc, I'm working, could you save this for later?" you say while looking up at him.

"mm, I don't think I want to.." Hercules says while swaying with you side to side.

You then get on your toes to plant a small kiss on his cheek before getting back to work.

"That'll do for now, now let me work, okay?" you say while picking back up the piping bag.

Though Hercules stops, he doesn't move from his spot. After a few minutes, he then trails his hands down to your thighs as he kisses your neck again.

"Hercules.." you say while moaning slightly.

"Was that a moan I heard..?" he says while biting your neck.

"No, but I have to work so..go away!" you say while slapping his chest.

You tried to make him budge, but he just wouldn't. After a few seconds, you turn back to the cake and start working. 

After finishing up with layer two of frosting, you hear the bedroom door open, as you hear Hercules come out.

"I have to get to work, okay?" he says while kissing your cheek.

You only hum in response, as you're still focused on the cake.

"Also, you look adorable when you're annoyed."

!Requests Here!