!Philip Hamilton x Reader (pt .2)!

Mrs. and Mr. Hamilton have invited you and your father to a party they were hosting! A bunch of people were going to be there, and you were super excited. You wore a beautiful dress and you looked beautiful.

As your father knocked on their door, it brought back memories from the last time you were there. You quickly brushed the thoughts to the back of your mind as you started to focus on the party. Since it was a masquerade ball, the two of you decided to wear masks to fit the theme.

"Let's try to have fun tonight, okay daddy?" you say to your father. "You're always so tense around the Hamiltons."

"If it'll make you happy, sweetie." your dad says as he turns to the door as it opens.

To your surprise, Philip opened the door. 

"Ah Mr. Jefferson! Welcome!" Philip says as he opens the door for the two of you.

"You're welcome to refreshments in the kitchen, and feel free to roam around!" he says happily while closing the door.

"I'm going to go with Philip, okay daddy?" you say while hugging him.

"Sure darling, have fun." he says as he walks off to the living room

"Welcome, Ms. Y/N." Philip says while kissing your knuckles.

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. Hamilton." you say back playfully.

You felt a bit parched, so you wanted to get a drink. "Is it alright if i go to the kitchen? I'm feeling a bit thirsty." you say while smiling at him.

"Of course, but don't leave for too long.." Philip says while the two of you break apart.

As you went to get a drink, you looked around at the small groups of people laughing and talking with each other.

When you got to the kitchen, you decided to scoop up a bit of punch from the bowl, as a figure appeared behind you.

"Why hello, miss. You look ravishing tonight.." the man says while kissing your hand. It didn't feel as right as it did with Philip.

You slowly release your hand from his, as you picked up your cup.

"Why thank you, you're too kind.." you say nervously while slowly backing up.

"Don't be shy honey loosen up.." the man says while approaching you.

As you're backing up, you feel yourself bump into someone. When you turn around, you see it's Philip. Thank god.

As the two of you met your eyes, you gave him a frantic and scared expression that read please help me, i don't feel comfortable in this situation. Thankfully Philip got the message and wrapped his arms around your waist as he laid his head on your shoulder.

"Well hey princess, I didn't see you there." Philip says while kissing your cheek. Your heart skipped a beat at the nickname he called you.

"Are you her.." the man asks jealously

"Yes I am, and it'd be great if you left us alone, okay?" Philip says with jealousy lacing his voice through gritted teeth.

Before you knew it, Philip whisked you away from the noise, and up to his bedroom.

He closed the door quickly and pinned you to a wall as he pressed his lips on yours.

"Philip w-what's going on..?" you ask nervously as he kisses your neck.

"You're mine..and only mine. I want you and no one else.." Philip says as he now pinned you onto the bed.

Philip starts from your lips, and down to your stomach.

Philip wasn't slow and sweet with it this time, he was more rough. You didn't hate it though.

Philip crawled on the bed facing you, and dove straight for your lips.

He wrapped his arms around your waist as your hands brushed through his messy hair.

The two of you continuously kissed each other, with moans in between. 

The two of you stopped for a breath, and smiled at each other dearly. "you look so beautiful princess.." Philip says with his now husky voice from lack of air.

The two of you sat up as you sat on his lap facing towards him and now kissed his neck. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, not wanting to let go.

You arched your back as he kissed the weak spot on your neck and you moaned lightly.

"Oh do you like that..?" Philip says while kissing the same spot again.

You moan again as he kisses the same spot. 

Philip begins to kiss that same spot repeatedly as you whimper at his touch. He brings you closer to him as his hands remain on your hips. "It sounds like you do.." Philip says in your ear with a low voice that gives you goosebumps.

Kinda gave up again- LMAO

requests here tho