!Philip x Male Reader!

(COLLEGE AU)

Requested By : FrancophoneJSJS

(if you were hoping for an  x female reader!, you could also use this in a female perspective instead but i wanted to do something different :D)

(Swearing)

You and the spawn of satan, Philip Hamilton were sworn enemies since the beginning of college. The two of you took it so seriously that the whole school knew about your rivalry.

Though the two of you hated each other's guts, you could never vocalize the reason why you hated him, you just did.

In reality, you developed a small crush for him. Very miniscule, but it was still there! You hadn't told anyone about it, not even your best friend, b/f/n, because it was just a hallucination, right..?

You were walking to one of your afternoon classes after having your favorite lunch, f/f, so you were pretty happy with life right now.

You walked with a bit of bounce in your step as you push open the doors of your school.

You waved and greeted some people as you walked past, as you got closer and closer to your class.

While walking, you bump into a figure, that came out of thin air.

"Oh, I'm-" you say before looking up to see who you bumped into.

"Watch where you're going, brat." Philip says while snickering.

Instead of replying this time, you decide he isn't worth your time and start to walk away, when he grabs your hand. You feel your face heat up a bit while turning around.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" you ask while jerking your hand away from his.

"Do you think you could just get away with that?" he asks.

"Uh yeah, that's why i'm leaving." you say while sashaying away in satisfaction. (Angelica would be so proud)

After a few seconds of walking, you feel a figure close behind you.

"Why are you following me?" you say without turning around. You get no response, so you continue to walk.

After a moment, you abruptly turn around, as Philip jerks his body back in surprise.

"Yes?" you say while putting your hands on your hips.

"Did you think i'd let you go after bumping into me? with no apology?" he says while smirking.

"Yes, now fuck off." you say while rolling your eyes. "How many times are you gonna keep bothering me?" you say to yourself as you walk away while side-eyeing him.

IN CLASS

You walk into class and take a seat next to b/f/n as you huff in annoyance.

"What did Philip do now, Y/N?" they ask while smirking.

"I bump into him, and he has the audacity to grab my hand? Like who does that?" you say while laughing.

"It doesn't seem like you're annoyed by it." they say while raising an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" you say while stopping in your tracks.

"I think that you have a little crush on Mr. Hamilton." they say while smiling.

"Ew, no! why would I ever like that thing?" you say while making a fake-disgusted face.

"Like what thing?" someone says behind you.

You turn around to face the person, to see that it was Philip standing behind you.

"None of your business, so g-go away!" you say while stammering. You mentally face-palm yourself for stuttering while turning back to b/f/n.

"Ah so you do like him!" b/f/n says while slapping your arm.

You bury your face in your hands as you groan in embarrassment.

Alexander or John Laurens next?