!Jefferson x Flirty Reader! Pt.2 (Smut)

You guys asked for it so..(only like 2 ppl did but still-)

Modern AU

"Don't try to resist me doll.." Thomas says while massaging your thighs.

Oh I won't...

Thomas starts to explore your body as your breathing picks up in pace. He kisses you neck as he moves his hands down to your chest.

You moan and arch your back as he puts his warm hands up your shirt and starts to massage your nipples.

You whimper as Thomas licks down your neck and leaves a trail of hickeys on your collarbone.

The two of you recklessly make your way to your bedroom, refusing to keep your hands off of each other.

Thomas quickly sits on the edge of the bed as you face him while sitting on his lap. 

Thomas pulls your underwear down from under your shirt, while still kissing you.

"You're so wet for me darling.." Thomas says while pulling his sweatpants down.

Now revealing his erected member, the two of you didn't wait any longer.

Still sitting on his lap, Thomas slowly puts his member inside of you. You moan in pleasure, as the two of you start to grind in and out of each other.

With Thomas's hands gripping on your thighs, he starts to groan in pleasure as he continues to pump into you.

As this continues on, Thomas feels himself about to cum, so he quickly pulls out of you, but releases himself all over you.

Though you were exhausted, you weren't satisfied yet.

As Thomas sits up on the bed frame trying to catch his breath, you crawl on top of him, and lean in to kiss him.

"You didn't think we were done here..right?" you say while smirking at him.

You kiss down to Thomas's waist teasingly, then stop. "Y/N.." Thomas says desperately.

"If you want it so bad..you have to beg for it." you say while smiling.

"Y/N please.." 

"What was that..?"

"Y/N please make me feel good..please.." Thomas says while whimpering.

As soon as you heard that, you take his large member in your mouth, and start to bob your head up and down.

You start to swirl your tongue on his tip as Thomas moans loudly.

"Oh you like that..?" you murmur under your breath as you take his member in your hands.

You start to bring your hands up and down as Thomas starts to tremble.

You abruptly stopped in an attempt to tease him, but quickly backfired on you.

Thomas sat up on the bed, and flipped you on your back, as he towered over you.

"Thomas..what.." is all you can say before he silences you with his lips.

This time it wasn't as rough, it was sweet. And it felt so nice..

Thomas kisses down every part of your body, leading down to your lower waist.

He then put his tongue on your entrance as you shivered in pleasure.

He then dives into you with his tongue as you whimpered loudly. He then switches from his tongue to his fingers as he fingered you slowly.

He picked up the pace as he pumped two fingers inside of you as your legs started to tremble.

He continued as he massaged your breasts with his free hand. He continued with this until you released all over his fingers.

He removed his fingers from you while kissing you. He then licked the juices from his fingers, then kissed your neck.

He then laid on your chest, as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

The two of you laid there trying to catch your breath, as you kissed the top of his head.

!Requests Here!