!Hercules x Shy Reader! (smut)

(Highschool AU you guys are seniors dw we're not underage)

You and the highschool's star player, Hercules Mulligan have been dating for a few weeks now. These past few weeks have felt like a whirlwind of confusion and happiness and all emotions at once. Though you still haven't full processed you, an awkward random who talked to literally no one, is dating the school's most popular boy. 

Hercules is your first everything. First kiss, first love, and yes, the first person you've had sex with. And wow was it something.

Hercules had dragged you along to one of the parties he was invited to, and you were extremely uncomfortable. 

Though you wore a nice dress for the occasion, you knew no one there.

You stayed by Herc's side the whole time, as he made his way through crowds of people.

"You okay, baby?" Hercules asked while looking down at you.

"I-it's just a little crowded in here.." you say while looking up at him stifly.

"Oh would you like to go somewhere more quiet?.." Hercules asks while winking.

Before you can even respond, he whisks you away to literally the only spot in the house without people, a small closet.

Hercules pulls you into the closet, as he presses his body against yours while locking the closet door.

You squeak in surprise as he quickly turns to face you, and licks his lips hungrily.

"Shh..you can't be too loud baby.." Hercules says while lifting you chin, so you looked up at him.

He kissed you deeply before you could respond, and looked down at you with lust fogging his eyes.

"Hercules...I.." is all you can say before he licks down your earlobe and growls in a low voice in your ear.

You flinch at his touch when he wraps his arms around you and starts to explore your body.

You moan as Hercules now has one arm on the wall towering over you, while lifting your thigh up as he kisses you once more.

Hercules slowly pulls his pants down, now revealing his erected member springing out.

"Are you sure you want to do this..?" Hercules asks.

You nod, but brace yourself for what was coming next.

You could feel Hercules putting himself into you, as you wince in shock.

He continues to slowly go in as you feel tears fill your waterline.

"I-is that okay..?" Hercules says nervously, hoping to not hurt you.

You respond with a quick nod, since you were still trying to get used to his abnormally large size.

As the two of you were comfortable enough, Hercules started to thrust in and out of you. You unintentionally moaned loudly, when Hercules covered your mouth with his hand.

With his hand still there, he continues to pump in and out of you, as lewd noises come out from your mouth.

As Hercules started to pick up the pace, you could feel that you were about to cum.

You were so dumb founded from the pleasure Hercules had been giving you, that your eyes started to roll to the back of your head.

Though you couldn't communicate that at the time with Hercules, he was about to release as well, so he pulled out.

Now that left you a shaking mess, and Hercules hungry for more.

As Hercules was catching his breath, he looked down at your exposed private area.

Hercules decided to lift you legs up as he went on his knees. Your legs were now spread on his shoulders.

You were shocked when you felt Hercules' tongue in you.

You moaned and threw your head back as his he teased you by licking your wet folds.

You gasped a little when you felt his tongue go deeper. Your legs were going to give out on you at any moment.

 You breath became uneven, and you legs felt like jelly as Hercules was fingering your clit. You could only handle it for a few more seconds when you had to tell him to stop.

"Hercules..please.." is your way of letting him know to stop.

He gets your signal and stops. He then kisses up and down your neck leaving hickeys, then finally stops.

!Requests Here!