!Jefferson x Burr x Reader!

(!POLY!)

Requested By : no one I just rlly wanted to write it

(Hamiltime, the police force was established in NY in 1845 okay)

INSPIRED BY : Playing Dangerous - Lana Del Rey (UNRELEASED)

(FrancophoneJSJS I DIDNT FORGET ABT YOUR REQUESTS DW!!)

After the news of Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison perishing  to their death in a house fire, the authorities came to your lovely abode to question you, Thomas Jefferson, and Aaron Burr.

You softly sip tea while laying in Thomas's lap as the three of you hear a loud knock downstairs.

"NYPD!" a man says loudly.

 Aaron quickly jumps up to get it, but you immediately stop him.

"No need to be in such a hurry love, I've got this under control." you say while smirking and running your fingers down his shoulder while walking away.

You slowly open the door as you're faced with a average-looking man in a police uniform.

"I've come to this estate to investigate the case of Mr. Hamilton and Mr. Madison. You and two other men were seen near the site of the scene, and need to be interrogated."

"That's no problem at all, sir." you say while looking up at him.

"Are the two other suspects here?" he asks suspiciously.

"Why yes they are, please, follow me upstairs." you say while gesturing towards the stairs.

When the two of you enter the room, you're faced with Thomas staring down at his nails while fiddling with a toothpick in his mouth, and Aaron now reading a book with one leg crossed over the other.

"Now what brings you here, officer?" Thomas asks in a low voice, his southern accent smoothing over his every word.

"I've come to interrogate the three of you, since I've been told you three have been spotted near the site of the scene." he says seriously while pulling out a notepad.

"Are we to start now?" Aaron asks impatiently while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Now I'd like to start with Ms. L/N, if that's okay." he asks while looking you up and down.

"Why-"

"That's quite alright with me Mr. Officer." you say while cutting Thomas off.

                                                                ...

"Now have you been involved in any other crimes besides this one ma'am?" 

"Everybody knows I'm a good girl officer." you say while sitting up straight with both hands in your lap.

The man clears his throat before looking down at his paper, then back up at you.

"Are you sure you weren't involved in this incident?" he says now more suspicious.

"No..I wouldn't do a thing like that..that's for sure." you say confusedly while pouting a little.

You see Thomas crack a smile while looking down on your left, and Aaron maintaining a poker face on your right.

"Well you were also seen before the house was on fire." the officer replies while squinting his eyes.

"The house was already on fire, I swear I'm not a liar!" you say while trying to contain yourself.

Thomas then starts to massage your thigh in an attempt to soothe your nerves, which helped a bit.

"Okay then.." the officer says while writing something down.

"How do you feel about this whole situation?" he asks while looking back up at you.

"Well I'm a little shaken but I'm fine, thanks for asking.." you say while giving innocent eyes.

After a few silent seconds of the officer scribbling something down on his paper, you decide to break the silence.

"Tell me, do you always work alone so late?" you ask while caressing you hand up and down his arm.

You feel the officer tense up as Aaron started to become jealous as you saw his fist clenching and his body becoming hard as a rock.

You touch his thigh to get his attention, then wink at him to let you know you weren't going to do anything stupid. He quickly calmed down, as his features softened at your touch.

"Ma'am I don't think you should be asking the questions, correct?" he says while looking up at you.

"You can ask me anything, anything." you say while crossing one leg over the other.

"Well-"

"Do you have a girl? I don't see a ring on your finger." you say while picking up his hand and playing with it.

 "Well I think that's enough for today, I'll come back at a later date to finish the job." the officer says while frantically picking up his things and leaving.

"Well that was easy, wasn't it?" you say while sitting on Aaron's lap while facing him. You start to kiss down his neck as you feel another pair of arms wrap around your waist.

Thomas then lifts your chin up to look at him, and then kisses you passionately as his tongue slips into your mouth.

Your whimper quietly as your eyes widen in surprise. Thomas then removes his lips from yours as his hands wander around your chest.

"Piece of cake." he says while smirking down at you.

😏 Pt.2?