!Jealous Maria x Reader!

Prompt : "Please I need to hear you say it. Tell me you love me."

"Can you do something with Maria or Thomas..?" - @theyluvvniya3

Modern AU

You and Maria have been dating for almost a year, and the past year has been amazing. You and Maria love each other dearly and have been through thick and thin, but Maria got somewhat jealous at times and extremely sensitive.

 Present Day

It was the day before your one year anniversary, and you were out getting a gift for your girlfriend. You wanted to pick something that was meaningful, but also something she'll like. It took you all day at the mall, but it was worth it.

When you got home, you unlocked the door to your apartment, and quietly closed the door behind you. You tried your best to not make any noise, since Maria was in the next room, and she could literally hear everything.

"Are you home, Y/N?" Maria says in the next room.

"shit shit shit!" you whisper to yourself as you quickly take off your shoes and head to the kitchen. 

You tried to find a place to hide the gift as Maria walked into the kitchen confused.

"Hi my love, I didn't know you'd be home so late-" Maria says as you quickly walk past her with the gift in hand.

You didn't want to ignore her like that, but you had to find a place to hide the gift.

After looking all over your shared room for at least twenty minutes, you decided on hiding the gift on the top shelf of your closet, behind Maria's jewlery box.

After successfully putting the gift away, you walk back into the living room, since Maria hadn't left it since you went into the room.

You walk to the couch where you find Maria on the couch huddled into a blanket. 

When you come closer, you can hear sniffling under the blanket. 

"Maria, what's wrong..?" you ask with a concerned look on your face.

She doesn't respond, so you slowly lift the covers off of her face. 

You can see her face stained with tears as she looks up with you with a sad look on her face. 

"Oh Maria I'm sorry.." you say while sitting next to her on the couch. You hug her tightly and kiss her on the cheek.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, I just had to-"

"Please I need to hear you say it. Tell me you love me." Maria says while looking up at you while pouting.

"Oh Maria, I love you so, so, much my dear." you say before chuckling and kissing her softly on the lips. 

"I love you more, Y/N." Maria says while looking at you adoringly.

!Requests Here!

This was so short omg