!Laf x Reader! (angst)

(Hamiltime) 

Requested By : no one

(LAFAYETTE POV)

My wife and I have been married for seven years, and everything has been absolute bliss since then. We have two children, Georges & Adrienne.

They're the most beautiful children, and Adrienne especially reminds me of Y/N.

We moved to France after our wedding, and settled down in my grandparent's old home before they passed on.

Nothing could be anymore perfect.

You were writing letters to relatives, and decided to take a break and spend time with your wife.

You smiled as you watched her hum while chopping vegetables. You quietly tip-toed to her, and quickly wrapped your arms around her waist.

She flinched a little, but laughed loudly as you kissed the top of her head. Her laugh could brighten your day in an instant. It was one of the things you loved most about her.

"What are you making Mon chéri?" you asks while looking down at the vegetables.

"Your favorite!" she says while smiling up at you.

"Ah merci mon chéri, je'taime." you say while pulling her closer.

"Je'taime aussi, my love." she says while turning to wrap her arms around your neck.

You then swoop in for a soft kiss on her lips as she puts the spoon down on the counter. 

"Laf!" she says while trying to avoid your kisses.

You ignore her pleas, and continue to kiss her all over. After a few seconds of squirming and struggling, you stop.

Instead, you pull her arm, and lead her to the living room. You then quickly pulled out a record and laid it flat on the record player as you let the needle move on the record.

You played your favorite song, La Vie En Rose.

Des yeux qui font baisser les miens Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche

"Dance with me?" you say to Y/N while holding out a hand.

"Of course." she says while taking her hand in yours. 

Quand il me prend dans ses bras Qu'il me parle tout bas

She laughed as she gracefully danced, unlike you, a person that was terrible on their feet. She led the dancing as you willingly followed.

Je vois la vie en rose Il me dit des mots d'amour

You pulled her closer to your chest as the two of you swayed to the music in sync. She then looked up at you and smile before kissing your lips.

"I love you, mon amour." she says while looking up at you lovingly.

"I love you more."

"I love you most." she says while laying her head in your chest.

"Dad?" you hear a voice say from behind you.

"Yes Adrienne?"

"What are you doing..?"

"Dancing with your mother of course!" 

"Dad..?"

"Yes?"

"Mom died thirteen years ago."

( Didn't expect that did ya)

I think i'm going to do Philip or Anthony next :)