!Oak x Choreographer Reader!

Requested By : ME!!

Modern AU ofc

Outfit : 

(This is important to the story so keep this outfit in mind-)

You hummed as you walked into the Richard Rodgers' Theatre like any normal day

You hummed as you walked into the Richard Rodgers' Theatre like any normal day. It was really hot outside, so you wore something light and breezy.

As you walked in, you greeted the cast members in the theatre, and nodded to the music playing in your headphones.

"Hey Jazzy!" you say while smiling.

"Hey Y/N, have you seen Anthony?" she asks curiously.

"Ah no I haven't, but could you tell me where Oak is? I have to work with him on something today." you say while taking your headphones out your ears.

"Oh, he's in Daveed's room." Jasmine says while heading to find Anthony.

(OAK POV):

"Have you gotten all your lines down yet?" you ask Daveed while scrolling on your phone.

"Uh most of it, but I keep tripping up on one part-"

Daveed gets cut off by an abrupt knock at the door.

"I'll get it." you say while walking to the door.

"Hi Oak!" Y/N says while smiling.

"O-oh uh hey Y/N.."you say while stuttering stupidly. Of course.

"So today I was told I need to work with you on a couple of scenes, so when you're done, could you meet me in the theatre?" she asks softly.

"Yeah, I'll be out in just a second." you say while trying to keep your composure.

When you close the door, you were met by Daveed mocking you.

"O-oh uh hey Y/N.." Daveed says in a nerdy voice while tucking a piece of hair behind his ear.

"Shutuppp." you say while hiding your face in the warm couch.

"Bro, you gotta tell her how you feel soon, because this is just pathetic." Daveed says while chuckling.

"Why do you like her again?" Daveed asks while smirking.

"She's smart, her personality is amazing, she's so gorgeous and her body, don't let me get started-"

"Oak."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for the blackmail." Daveed says while gesturing to his phone.

"Daveed!" you say while trying to grab his phone.

"Oh look at the time, go rehearse with your girlfriend." Daveed says while pushing out of the dressing room.

You growl in annoyance as you leave and make your way to the theatre.

(Y/N POV):

You waited patiently and started scrolling on your phone as you waited for Oak. Eventually he showed up, and you shot up ready to get to work.

"Okay Oak, you ready?" you ask while smiling.

"Yup, so what did we need to work on?" he asks curiously.

"So we need to touch up on the Helpless choreography was what I was told, so we can start from the scene you're dancing in, okay?" you say while walking over to the speakers.

He nods, as he walks over to his place and you press play on the music.

You stretch a little before your part, and Oak takes a few deeps breaths.

As your part comes on, you confidently start to dance, as Oak puts his hands on your waist. You didn't know what it was, but your face started to flush as his hands caressed your curves.

After the part was over, you walked over to your computer to pause the music, and pulled out notebook and a pen.

"Okay..so your form was good, just make sure your movements are sharper, okay?" you say while writing.

"Oh also for the part where you hold me by my waist.." you say before you look up briefly.

You had to take a double take for what you were seeing.

"For that part you have to make sure you're synchronized with the other dancer, to make it as smooth as possible.." you say to see Oak's eyes trailing down to your chest.

"Could you demonstrate that?" Oak asks abruptly.

"Sure." you say while holding in laughter.

As you play the music again, you feel that this time, Oak is closer to you, to the point where you can feel his warm chest on your back.

He smelled sweet, almost like cinnamon. You were quickly pushed out of your thoughts when the part ended, and the two of you parted from each other.

"Okay! It was much better this time, thank you for listening to my critiques." you say while chuckling.

You write a few things down in your notebook before Oak interrupts.

"So uh, is that all?" he asks curiously.

"Uhm..yeah I think that's pretty much it." you say while smiling.

You start to grab your things before Oak stops you at the door.

"Y/N."

"Yes?" you say while looking up at him.

"Would you like to go to a movie or something some time..?" Oak asks while fidgeting with his pockets.

"I would love too. But next time before you ask me out, don't stare at my chest so obviously." you say while winking at him.

"What- I-" Oak said as you could kind of make out a hint of red on his face.

!Requests Here!