!Laurens x Reader!

Requested by : my brain

Modern AU

You were a nursing student, and recently things like homework and classes have been filling up your schedule. Because of that, you and your boyfriend, John Laurens, have had less time to spend with each other.

You were typing away on your computer, when your boyfriend thought it was a good idea to lay his head right on your keyboard.

"Yes Jackie?" you say, with your eyes still glued to your screen.

"I'm boreddd. Can you cuddle with me?" he asks while pouting.

"I have to finish this, but I won't be done anytime soon." you say while looking up at him.

"You won't?" John says sadly.

"No, I'm sorry, but I have to finish okay?" you say while getting up from your bed to sit on the couch.

After a few seconds of typing away productively, you look up to see John walk into the living room slowly.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Could you get up for a second?"

Not really questioning why he asked for you to get up, you quickly got up, with your computer resting on one arm.

"You can sit down now." John says, but he feels much closer to you.

When you sat down, you felt John's body under yours as he wraps his arms around your waist.

You rolled your eyes and smiled as you continued to type on your computer. After about an hour of working tirelessly, you feel John lay his head in the crook of your neck while yawning.

You yawn as well, as you finish up the last sentences of your homework. You then shut your laptop closed and stretch your arms.

"You're done?" John says tiredly.

"Mhmm.." you say while closing your eyes for a moment.

You then get up to put your computer away, when you see John turn on the TV, most likely to watch his favorite Disney movie, Mulan.

You then sigh as you plop on the couch between his legs, as he wraps his arms around your body tightly.

As soon as you lay your body against his, John starts to give you butterfly kisses down your neck.

"I love you, Y/N L/N." John says while pulling you closer.

"I love you more, John Laurens." you say while looking up to give him a kiss on his chin.

This was VERY rushed so I don't rlly like it :(