Prank

You came out of the shower with a white, short towel wrapped around your wet body. Water dropped down from your hair as you searched for your clothes. After a while, you found your lingeries under the sink, but the rest of your clothes were nowhere to be seen.

Confused you looked around. You were sure you brought them in the bathroom, so why were they just gone?

Someone knocked on the door. "Don't come in unless you know where my clothes are!" You shouted.

"Are they gone?" You recognized Minho, your boyfriend's, voice.

"Yeah, they passed away." You rolled your eyes even though Minho couldn't see it. "Where are they, Minho?"

"They're right in my hand."
The way Minho said it made you realize he had a big grin on his face.
"Come and get 'em."

"You wish, pervert," you sighed. "Come on, Minho. Give 'em." Knowing Minho made you aware of the fact he would never just give your clothes to you.
"Here goes nothing," you muttered before opening the door.

Minho stood there and just like he said, your clothes were in his hands. With a big grin on his face, he looked up and down at your body, stopping at your chest.

"Stop looking and give me my clothes." You tried to grab them, but Minho pulled his hand away.

"I said come and get 'em."

"What's that supposed to- hey!" You yelled when Minho ran out of the bathroom with your clothes. Not realizing what you were doing, you followed him outside. Everyone single Glader could see you in your lingeries, but you only cared about getting your clothes.

"Minho! Give 'em back!" You ran after the boy, who was much faster than you. When you ran past Thomas, his eyes opened wide and his face lit up.
"Stop looking, Thomas!" You screamed, still following Minho. You had to yell at least three more boys the same thing.

Panting heavily, you came to a stop and tried to catch your breath. Of course, Gally had to walk out of the Homestead just then, almost bumping into you.

"Hey, Y-" he stopped talking once he saw your bare body. "Uhm." The Builder his face turned bright red as he tried to focus on your face, which seemed pretty hard for him.

"Where-," you panted. "Is Minho?"

"Right here," the familiar voice said. You spun around and saw Minho standing behind you with your clothes still in his hands.

"Give my clothes back, Minho. It's not funny anymore and besides, all those boys are staring at your girlfriend. Don't you think you're the only one who's allowed to do that?" You asked as you got closer to Minho.

"What?" He almost stammered, watching you closely.

"They're looking, Minho. They're looking because you stole my clothes." A grin formed on your face when you saw your plan was working on Minho. "Aren't you supposed to get angry at them?" You asked. As fast as possible you ripped your clothes out of his hands and ran away, to your hut.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Minho yelled, not hesitating to run after you. Just when you were about to open the door to your hut, Minho jumped on top of you. You let out a yelp. Both of you fell onto the ground, Minho on top of you.

With a bright red face, you looked him in the eyes. He stared at your lips and before realizing what was happening, they connected. Slowly you kissed back, already forgiving Minho for his actions. Minho cupped your face and kissed you even deeper. One of your hands slid under his shirt. Neither of you cared about the Gladers who could see you.

"Having fun there, huh lovebirds?" Thomas shouted. You smiled and kept kissing Minho until he pulled away.

"Why not take this to your hut?" He grinned.